Sunken Treasure: Live in the Pacific Northwest

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Look not only do I have patience, but I SEARCHED for the topic ;)

So after waiting almost a full year, I now have the DVD in my hands!!! :dancing My friend bought it for me after I won a little contest she had. As soon as the girls are in bed, it's just about me & Jeff!!! :rock I am absolutely going out of my mind in anticipation!!! :w00t

Look not only do I have patience, but I SEARCHED for the topic ;)

So after waiting almost a full year, I now have the DVD in my hands!!! :dancing My friend bought it for me after I won a little contest she had. As soon as the girls are in bed, it's just about me & Jeff!!! :rock I am absolutely going out of my mind in anticipation!!! :w00t

glad you did get it, worshipper! i've listened to my cd of it every single day since i got it (two months ago?) and watched the thing at least twice a week. still do. jeff's voice in most of it is in top form and knox my sox off. have a great time ...

Ummm, I don't know if I even have words to describe it...

"Whoa" just doesn't seem to do him justice ;)

I cried during Sunken Treasure and IATTBYH. I love listening to him laugh and have fun, and yell at those stupid people who were talking...ha

So glad to FINALLY have this :wub

Ummm, I don't know if I even have words to describe it...

"Whoa" just doesn't seem to do him justice ;)

I cried during Sunken Treasure and IATTBYH. I love listening to him laugh and have fun, and yell at those stupid people who were talking...ha

So glad to FINALLY have this :wub

haha me too! Well I didnt cry but it blew me AWAY!

He played ELT!!!! I Love ELT! damnnn

Probably the Best Live performance I have heard EVER!

haha maybe not but it was so GOOD.

I have been listening to it NON STOP!

I wishhh I could see Jeff or Wilco Live :(

haha me too! Well I didnt cry but it blew me AWAY!

He played ELT!!!! I Love ELT! damnnn

Probably the Best Live performance I have heard EVER!

haha maybe not but it was so GOOD.

I have been listening to it NON STOP!

I wishhh I could see Jeff or Wilco Live :(

i love ELT too. in the few months since i crawled out from under my rock and learned of jeff tweedy and wilco, i haven't found a version of ELT that comes even close to this one, it's out of this world. actually think that's true of several songs on this dvd -- no other versions i've heard yet even come close. ELT, summerteeth, war on war, in a future age . . . and . . . sunken treasure, wow. he was fantastic on this tour.

we need a jeff tweedy Live in the Atlantic Northeast, please!

I saw him at the beginning of this tour, Nov '05 in Northampton, MA. It was INCREDIBLE to say the least!!!

I had almost last row seats and at the last minute (and by last minute I mean at the end of Glenn's opening act). I ended up with 6th row center!!! I cried all the way down, I figure that night I knew how Elvis & Beatles fans felt... :wub :cryin :wub

• 10 months later...