Sunken Treasure: Live in the Pacific Northwest

I became a big wilco fan back in 01/02 when YHF came out, but BTs of Jeff's acoustic shows are what pushed me over the edge. The first time I heard Mountain Bed solo acoustic (didnt yet know MA) was an (almost) religious experience. I had never heard anything so beautiful, so longing, so perfect in every way.

To see that it is not on here bums me out, but even with the glaring omission (I really think its his best solo acoustic song), I will be like a kid in a candy store on Oct 24. Fantastic news. Really cant wait.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I became a big wilco fan back in 01/02 when YHF came out, but BTs of Jeff's acoustic shows are what pushed me over the edge. The first time I heard Mountain Bed solo acoustic (didnt yet know MA) was an (almost) religious experience. I had never heard anything so beautiful, so longing, so perfect in every way.

To see that it is not on here bums me out, but even with the glaring omission (I really think its his best solo acoustic song), I will be like a kid in a candy store on Oct 24. Fantastic news. Really cant wait.

i like your avatar! :lol...keith hernandez.

No Acuf Rose!!!!

looks like it just got added!

Full track listing: Sunken Treasure, Theologians, The Ruling Class, How to Fight Loneliness, Summerteeth, The Thanks I Get, I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, ELT, Shot in the Arm, In a Future Age, Laminated Cat, (Was I) In Your Dreams, Airline to Heaven, Heavy Metal Drummer, War on War, Acuff Rose.

http://wilcoworld.net/news/index.php

i'm surprised "Please Tell My Brothers" isn't on there, he plays it at nearly every solo show.

Sweet finally some news on the Jeff Tweddy solo Dvd SWEETNESS

http://wilcoworld.net/news/index.php

Track Listing:

Sunken Treasure

Theologians

The Ruling Class

How to Fight Loneliness

Summerteeth

The Thanks I Get

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

ELT

Shot in the Arm

In a Future Age

Laminated Cat

(Was I) In Your Dreams

Airline to Heaven

Heavy Metal Drummer

War on War

• 1 month later...

jeff needs to make a DVD part 2 with specifically:

Henry and the H Bombs

Passenger Side

I Can't Keep From Talking

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Lost Love

Blasting Fonda

So Much Wine (Butterfly)

Remember the Mountain Bed

New Madrid

Hesitating Beauty

Someday, Some Morning, Sometime

i was really surprised he would include so many wilco songs in the DVD considering the best part of his live solo shows is hearing the weird songs that wilco never plays.

jeff needs to make a DVD part 2 with specifically:

Henry and the H Bombs

Passenger Side

I Can't Keep From Talking

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Lost Love

Blasting Fonda

So Much Wine (Butterfly)

Remember the Mountain Bed

New Madrid

Hesitating Beauty

Someday, Some Morning, Sometime

i was really surprised he would include so many wilco songs in the DVD considering the best part of his live solo shows is hearing the weird songs that wilco never plays.

what's weird about any of the songs you've listed?

I did not preorder because I'm traveling this coming week and had the assumption that I will be able to walk into a store and buy the dvd off the shelf. Am I nuts? Will this be available in Best Buy, or local cd stores, or other music stores? I sure the hell hope so!

:nailbite

I did not preorder because I'm traveling this coming week and had the assumption that I will be able to walk into a store and buy the dvd off the shelf. Am I nuts? Will this be available in Best Buy, or local cd stores, or other music stores? I sure the hell hope so!

:nailbite

I assume it would be, thats why I didn't preorder.

For the mp3 downloads, do you have to have a DVD-ROM drive (it would make sense)? My CD-ROM doesn't seem to be recognizing the disc.

The disc is a DVD in order to either play the DVD or to download the audio files. The audio files will be posted later this afternoon. Sorry for the delay...

HQ

The disc is a DVD in order to either play the DVD or to download the audio files. The audio files will be posted later this afternoon. Sorry for the delay...

HQ

:wub My new favorite poster.

I'm gonna order mine today. I just loved it.