Earlier this week the wife and I were at home, erm, cause we were "sick" and therefore unable to go to work *coughs "hangover"* and while flipping channels in the afternoon we came across the almighty Orpah (yes, I know, that's just the way I like to refer to her).

She was doing a show on the rash of incidents of adolescent boys being molested (raped, as many on the show categorized it) by older female teachers, and how it has scarred said boys for life. :ermm

So, do you guys equate a 14 year old having sex with a 20-something female multiple times over a 3 month period with a man raping a woman on the street?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure as hell don't. In my day, we called that "getting lucky." I can think of about five or six teachers I had that I certainly would have done as a teenager and may even still do today, should we run in to each other at the brewpub.

I sure as hell don't. In my day, we called that "getting lucky." I can think of about five or six teachers I had that I certainly would have done as a teenager and may even still do today, should we run in to each other at the brewpub.

now bjorn, you're being insensitive--these boys are SCARRED FOR LIFE. They have horrible recurring memories of boobs and privates and premature ejaculation.

Well, I certainly don't think a 14 year old kid in a situation like that is going to have the same trauma as someone raped by a stranger or anything. He'd probably just think it was really cool, as would all his friends.

Might screw him up as far as knowing proper ways to interact with women later in life though. I could definately see how an experience like that might skew his respect for women and turn him into a dick.

If a Gail/Oprah sex tape ever came out...i'd watch it. Not because it would excite me in any way, but just because it's one of those 'just have to see' things.

has oprah ever done anything without a camera crew in tow?

now bjorn, you're being insensitive--these boys are SCARRED FOR LIFE. They have horrible recurring memories of boobs and privates and premature ejaculation.

More scarred for life than if they never get any as a teenager? :pirate

More scarred for life than if they never get any as a teenager? :pirate

Now there's a toss-up.

You should totally change your screename to BarneyPenis1989 and then shake that bedrock, motherfucker. SHAKE IT!

I tried, but I forgot my password. Oh well, the moment passed.

I wonder if that shit has been going on for ever or if you just hear about it more these days. Hell go to fark.com or thesmokinggun.com and it's like they have a mug shot of the week for that......

I went to one of those old fashioned New England prep schools and trust me, there were no female teachers I would have wanted to bone....the youngest was like 50 at the time and very school-marmish.

We had one of those incidents here recently in TN. The idiot got probation and then got busted the next week emailing the kid raunchy videos and such. I wonder what her husband was thinking. Here you have a really good looking wife and shes cheating on you with a 13 year old. Gotta be good for the old psyche eh?

I've noticed that all the women involved in things like this are either incredibly hot, or profoundly disgusting.

All my teachers in high school that I did it to were the former, not the later. :yes

Just kidding. One of them was the latter. She looked like one of the wives on Yes Dear. I'm not saying which one though.

If a Gail/Oprah sex tape ever came out...i'd watch it. Not because it would excite me in any way, but just because it's one of those 'just have to see' things.

Or one of those 'you can't look away' things...like a car crash at the Indy 500.

We refer to Oprah at home as "Her Oprahness" :yay

In reference to the one that emailed a camera phone video to the kid AFTER she got busted (I believe that is the one in TN someone mentioned) or the Debra Lefarve case, I think the only downside is that you can pretty much only go downhill from there. If you're 14 and you nail a 20-something girl that looks like that, high school might be a disappointment.

I'm impressed any time I see a teenage boy out of his house.

I mean, hell, it was hard enough dealing with hormones as a teenage boy, BEFORE the internet. But now? I don't know how they do it. Maybe these teachers are simply serving as a much needed outlet, or inlet, as the case may be.

:P

There's no question that a teenage boy isn't equipped emotionally or mentally for the potential repercussions of a sexual relationship with an older woman (you think the sex component is traumatizing? think about being 13 and dealing with aunt flo's visits--these young men probably haven't encountered unwinnable and illogical arguments and Tourette's-like diatribes at that tender age...). I can see the potential for these guys to become obsessive and crushed emotionally, etc.

But the issue is--should this kind of behavior be lopped in with what is traditionally referred to as rape, which--at least from what I've read--is typically classified as a crime of violence?