I need the board's help

So Ive been dating my girl for about 7 months now. After the first two weeks weve been together basically every night. Get along like gangbusters. Never really fight and everything is just better than ever. I think were madly in love and great for each other. So we went a great great trip last week. A week in San Francisco. Great time. Saw everything. Ate great food every night. Went to Big Sur for three days and also stayed in Carmel a night. Super romantic. We were in love like never before!

We then drive across the Mojave to Vegas. When we get there we both get drunk as all hell. I get trashed on bourbon and lose 1000 on the black jack tables. I was so pissed at myself that I was sour as hell and didn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no expert or anything, but I wouldn't break things off. You just had your first fight/ issue. Things will or at least should get back to normal in time. If you think there are issues that need worked out still I would just sit down and talk them over. It can't hurt.

I definitely feel guilty but I don
We then drive across the Mojave to Vegas. When we get there we both get drunk as all hell. I get trashed on bourbon and lose 1000 on the black jack tables...

If you can trick your friend into getting married, you can collect the big fund that all of the other single guys put money into and pay off the pseudo-bad guy Vegas type played by Bill Maher.

so what should i do??

One word: Contrition.