Paris Hilton divulges influence for new lp...

captainbeefflaps.jpg

How very fcuking weird is that...

Plus a great story off the BBC New website this morning about the guerrilla artist Banksy replacing her CD's with some of his own: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5310416.stm

Quote from a HMV spokesperson: "It might be that there will be some people who agree with his views on the Paris Hilton album"

Banksy is pretty cool. I have always semi-admired his work. I'm pretty sure I have a picture of him on my myspace photos page. Well, him in a mask spraying a wall.

But that Beefheart album cover is a photoshop job (a pretty good one, too). There's another one floating around of her holding up NMH's In the Aeroplane...

Man that Photoshop is some crazy shit...for a second there I was really worried that PH might have some semblance of cool in her person :blink

This chickenhead spoiled whore is never going to go away, is she.

Really....those 15 minutes shoulda been up hours ago

This chickenhead spoiled whore is never going to go away, is she.

Nobody lives forever. I confess, I would love to see her get the Marie Antoinette treatment.

I would have pegged you as the crucifixion type.

The methods of all my fantasy "when-the-Revolution-comes" executions are determined on a case-by-case basis. Eminem got the Sarlaak; Paris gets Madame Guillotine.

love me some banksy. If you like that kinda stuff check out www.woostercollective.com.

I saw Shepard Ferry in SF this summer at the MOMA and he talked about Banksy, and how inspirational his work is and all that crap, which made me really get into his work. He has a bunch of books that are really well put together, which i think you can get off his website.

anyone here do that kinda shit? pm me if you dont wanna talk about it on here or whatever, but i'd love to see what wilco fans know about this kinda stuff.

wow, i just checked out some of that banksy shit. he's amazing. never even heard of him before.

He gets quite a bit of press over here in the UK - he really challenges what people thing of graffiti... most of his "stunts" involve some impressive art... the piece with a pick axe through a telephone box was cool and he swapped some of the art in the tate for his own... took them at least a couple of weeks before they found out!