this week's events:

i'm heading home.

i'll pick up the pizza on the way. if you guys get to my pad before me, you'll find a key in a fake rock on the landing of the apt. it's easy to spot as it's the only rock there.

yow!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook is all 1984 now.

I remember that year. We drank wine coolers in the woods and listened to the Psychedelic Furs.

So some VC posters only have school year contracts, and take the summer off?

It's good to see the evening crew posting again.

Except gershon. Where is that nature boy?

I seem to have been sent the new Iron Maiden album... interesting...

And, pressing question of the day... do I go and watch the England football game this evening, or go and watch some bands I've never heard of?

will you get free drinks or food out of one of those options? always default to where there's food.

I wish those dudes would do live vocals - instead of vocals after the music has been taped.

Really?? How weird... I think I'll give it a spin later just to see what it's all about.

Anything has to be better than English football...i mean, soccer.

True, true... but there's a nice optimism over here at the moment plus, being a welshman, if england lose I can give people plenty of jip :)

maybe she'd like an internship in my office--i could use some extra help these days.

Sarah says, "Sure."

I am washing 10 ficus benjaminas today. I am wearing my lucky Via Chicago t shirt. I will be sticky with sap and tree soap when I get home.

Enjoy your day, office people!

Really?? How weird... I think I'll give it a spin later just to see what it's all about.

True, true... but there's a nice optimism over here at the moment plus, being a welshman, if england lose I can give people plenty of jip :)

They have always done it that way - I actually grabbed it the other day, for the heck of it.

I suppose that is how a lot of bands do it - you can easily tell if you listen close enough.

Hmmm... never thought about it before, I just thought that most rock acts did it "live"... fair enough for pop acts where's there's minimal instrumentation anyway...

What's the tell tale signs then?