this week's events:

This year, we're going for "less gore, more scares" in general.

In the "less gore" category, off the top of my head I'd recommend Rosemary's Baby, Eyes Without a Face, Dead Ringers, Carnival of Souls, The Devil's Backbone, A Tale of Two Sisters, The Tenant and Little Otik. Ooh, and especially Haneke's Funny Games.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything from this collection is awesome.

Val Lewton collection

In the "less gore" category, off the top of my head I'd recommend Rosemary's Baby, Eyes Without a Face, Dead Ringers, Carnival of Souls, The Devil's Backbone, A Tale of Two Sisters, The Tenant and Little Otik. Ooh, and especially Haneke's Funny Games.

Dead Ringers! Thanks for the reminder. I will definitely look into those other ones, too.

:ermm I have no idea who that is

I hear there's an abandonement warrant on him from Ypsilanti County.

Mildly. My brother from the same mother is the real freak. But every year since 2002, Lady and I watch only horror flicks throughout October. Last year included The Wicker Man and The Fog, por ejemplo.

This year, we're going for "less gore, more scares" in general.

cool. my wife refuses to watch horror movies of any sort. it is one of her very few flaws. :lol

The original Halloween is still my favorite legitimately 'scary' horror flick. I have much more expertise in the 'gore' or 'schlock' category.

Can a inga send a bigass file? Not when that inga's me.

Yeah, didn't work. I don't know what to tell you other than I appreciate you tryin'. You can always burn a copy and send it ole school if you really want to get it out there...I really would dig hearin' it.

Yeah, didn't work. I don't know what to tell you other than I appreciate you tryin'. You can always burn a copy and send it ole school if you really want to get it out there...I really would dig hearin' it.

I'll send a .zip file tomorrow. The .sit file was a mistook.

Paul McCartney's last album > Modern Times.

And yes, I will fight about it.

I've been meaning to tell you - after a thorough review, I still think Entwistle was a better bass player than McCartney.

I've been meaning to tell you - after a thorough review, I still think Entwistle was a better bass player than McCartney.

Thats ok. At least you don't think Flea is a better bass player, like some people I know...

I think McCartney was a more melodic bass player, while Entwistle was a beast.