this week's events:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilford Brimley is still locked in that shed in the Antarctic wishing he was eating oatmeal with Chad Allen.

If she isn't already, I think that debbie allen should do a motivational speaking tour where she uses that cane and the leg warmers and everything.

10456656_T.JPG

She could change the world.

Tomorrow morning, my good friend and mother of 5, is getting a tubal ligation. She called wanting to hear my thoughts on the subject.

Me: :yay

Also, on the subject of skunks:

While hiking in the Flinthills...

Me: There's a beautiful skunk right here, and she's not running away or anything! I could probably even pick her up if I wanted!

Nature boy boyfriend: Walk slowly away from the skunk. Walk slowly away from the skunk. :rolleyes

shatner.jpg

Go, eat, a, few, hundered, zingers, and, leave, me, alone, Wilford, Brimley, Junior.
Also, on the subject of skunks:

While hiking in the Flinthills...

Me: There's a beautiful skunk right here, and she's not running away or anything! I could probably even pick her up if I wanted!

Nature boy boyfriend: Walk slowly away from the skunk. Walk slowly away from the skunk. :rolleyes

In high school, one of my teachers found a baby skunk by the side of the road - its mother had been hit by a car. She brought the skunk into class. It was very cute and didn't really smell all that bad (baby skunks don't have scent glands). I think she eventually turned it over to a wildlife rescue agency.

In high school, one of my teachers found a baby skunk by the side of the road - its mother had been hit by a car. She brought the skunk into class. It was very cute and didn't really smell all that bad (baby skunks don't have scent glands). I think she eventually turned it over to a wildlife rescue agency.

Pepe Le Pue was a skunk that wanted kitty pussy, right? Skunks kind of act like kitty cats. At least this one did.

Wait a minute...maybe it was Pepe LePue!

Sorry your apprenticeship didn't work out Nat.

Wilford Brimley is still locked in that shed in the Antarctic wishing he was eating oatmeal with Chad Allen.

:lol

At least he has an easy way to get his diabetes testing supplies delivered.

:lol

Guest ScottHoward

That "How to Save a Life" song might just be the single worst thing to ever happen to this office. That disc is circulating like wildfire and it can be heard coming from multiple offices/cubes.

Christ.