this week's events:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost did some work.

OMG ME TOO!!!!1!1!!

I'm editing a draft of a document that was written by someone who can barely construct a sentence. Well, "editing" isn't quite accurate ... "tearing completely apart and re-writing from scratch" is closer to the mark.

I've been doing this kind of stuff for a long time but I still can't quite understand how people can graduate from college and write this poorly.

OMG ME TOO!!!!1!1!!

I'm editing a draft of a document that was written by someone who can barely construct a sentence. Well, "editing" isn't quite accurate ... "tearing completely apart and re-writing from scratch" is closer to the mark.

I've been doing this kind of stuff for a long time but I still can't quite understand how people can graduate from college and write this poorly.

It's in there jeenes.

Time to get lunch like this.

So, nobody eats at Quad any more? Did I hear right?

I have to get my butt back on campus so I can properly object to all the changes that have occurred.

It's in there jeenes.

:lol

...though I'm disappointed that you used "it's" correctly.

So, nobody eats at Quad any more? Did I hear right?

I have to get my butt back on campus so I can properly object to all the changes that have occurred.

Yer damn right. New dining hall, but it kind of sucks given that its still all under construction. Oh well. Anyway, now for the actually going to eat business.

Yer damn right. New dining hall, but it kind of sucks given that its still all under construction. Oh well. Anyway, now for the actually going to eat business.

How dare they not preserve the campus exactly as it was when I was there. :no

It was easy. I was only required to take 2 semesters of english and 2 semesters of either religion or philosophy. Other than that, my entire college career was based upon not having to write anything.