this week's events:

I lost the keys to my main VC vehicle, so sean was nice enough to loan me his police cruiser. I see the drunk is back. got any new party stories for us?

Jumping on the multiple alias bandwagon, huh? Why do you hate "gershon" so much?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had one in the backyard at 6:30 AM last week, fortunately I had not let the dog out yet! Much whiter than I had expected, with the black mainly on the sides.

PEPE LE BLANC!!!

Yeah, ours are whiter than I would have expected. More "white with black" than "black with white."

I usually only see one at a time, though occasionally there have been two (and they sometimes fight).

Jesus. So much racism, so early in the morning. I guess intolerance doesn't need much sleep. :rolleyes

we keep 2 gallons of tomato juice in stock for this time of year because our old dog got sprayed many times and actually killed a skunk in the yard one year.

we figure it's inevitable that the new dog will get sprayed but she made it through last year un-stinked.

it always seemed to happen at about midnight on a sunday night, just when your about to go to bed. :realmad

anyone have to deal with street parking here? if so, this is what I just had to reconcile with.

the Spuckler dad (wt neighbors) had his kid on our side of the street, standing in a parking space so no one else could park there. this is because there are street cleaning rules and his side of the street is being cleaned. in the meantime, I've been doing laundry and was driving up to park there. I told the guy he can't have his kid stand there and block the space. he had at least 30 minutes to take the space while I was gone and he didn't. this guy has 2 vans; a soccer mom van and a 70's style van that they obviously use for storage. so anywho, he starts yelling, the kid moves out of the way and he says "RALPH!WHYDIDYOUMOVEOUTOFTHEWAY???" this guy yells at his kids all of the time, loud enough for everyone to here. was I wrong in claiming my right to the space since my car was there first?

what fucking bullshit to deal with on my day off :rolleyes

what's more depressing: The fact that the "cool" newspaper has a huge, full page ad for the King Richard's Faire or that the coupon for some amount off admission was torn out of it?

And Jess, the kid can't claim a parking space by standing in it. In the meantime, make friends with poor Ralph. Kids with fathers like that need cool neighbors. And tonite, slide skunks under their porch. Black ones with very little white because you know what THAT means.

skunks with more white than black mean a very long and extra snowy winter. Skunks with more black than white means something entirely different.

"There goes the neighborhood"

And Jess, the kid can't claim a parking space by standing in it. In the meantime, make friends with poor Ralph. Kids with fathers like that need cool neighbors. And tonite, slide skunks under their porch. Black ones with very little white because you know what THAT means.

I wish I could make friends. I didn't direct any 'mouth' towards the kid. his dad was standing right there and having a kaniption (sp?) fit. yelling at me and his boy. I was actually kind of proud that I pissed the dude off because he is a greasey old bully of a man. I swear, he is going to stroke out with all the fits he has.

I just quit my apprenticeship, thank fucking god.

I have to say that my now-former preceptor is the biggest passive-aggressive bitch I have ever met in my life. I feel like I want to take a bath just to wash off her bullshit.

I see we're still talking about skunks.

I just quit my apprenticeship, thank fucking god.

I have to say that my now-former preceptor is the biggest passive-aggressive bitch I have ever met in my life. I feel like I want to take a bath just to wash off her bullshit.

does that mean you're leaving TX? :hmm