Top Posters In This Topic

MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark

All the sweet, green icing flowing down

Someone left the cake out in the rain

I don't think that I can take it

'Cause it took so long to bake it

And I'll never have that recipe again

Oh, no!

we had marble "cake" at our cousin's wedding this afternoon.

in other news: a friend's dog was sprayed by a skunk and baths aren't helping. Should this person really wash his/her dog in tomato juice? or is something else better?

thanks in advance.

Guest ScottHoward
My roommate passed out and a bunch of people wrote on him with a sharpie. I was not in the room when this took place. Should I fear some sort of retribution, seeing as he has no clue it wasn't me?

Who cares about the roommate...Let the chicks know you're above these hijinks. Get a smoking jacket and start drinking scotch. Occasionally comment on how "buttery" you find the scotch.

Who cares about the roommate...Let the chicks know you're above these hijinks. Get a smoking jacket and start drinking scotch. Occasionally comment on how "buttery" you find the scotch.

Tonight I drank far more than anyone in the "party" (get together where people ended up turning thelights off and dry humping) and I was also, by far the most coherent throughout the night. The school should offer a class on how to not be a complete dipshit when itoxicated. I think most of the people I've met here would fail.

Deny deny deny. Don't fear the Sharpie!1 You haven't been to bed yet have you, CW?

Happy Sunday to you too.

CW has not been to bed yet, no. There was a whole bunch of drama, and I had to steer clear of the hall for a couple of hours, so I wandered the campus while listening to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot on my iPod. I'm nothing if not predictable.

i thought you were not going to be one of those drunk freshmen at school?

I probably did say that, and I still wouldn't consider myself a drunk freshman, as by the end of this semester I'll be a sophomore.

I've not gotten to the point where I've blacked out, mostly because I'm intelligent to control myself. So I don't think I fall into the category of "drunk freshman", as it has a negative connotation, whereas I have a positive connotation.

Guest ScottHoward
Tonight I drank far more than anyone in the "party" (get together where people ended up turning thelights off and dry humping) and I was also, by far the most coherent throughout the night. The school should offer a class on how to not be a complete dipshit when itoxicated. I think most of the people I've met here would fail.

Listen, guy, I'm not going to get into a thing here, but...

Being able to handle yourself while fucked up is a good thing, but there's a curve and it comes back like a boomerang. At 16 I could outdrink anyone and calmly go about my business, at 26, after a long, professional day at work - I fell off a bar while doing the robot. You're obviously just getting started. Enjoy it.

Never count your drinks or refer to a beer as a "brew-dog."

Go nuts - but get your shit done and watch yourself.

Always wear a raincoat.

Edited by ScottHoward
Guest ScottHoward
For the record, I don't drink beer so unless there is something else around, I'm not drinking.

Oh, I didnt know you were a chick. My bad.

Start drinking beer. Light beer. Much more sustainable. Until then, enjoy your Zima.

Oh, I didnt know you were a chick. My bad.

Start drinking beer. Light beer. Much more sustainable. Until then, enjoy your Zima.

Them's fighting words. If I had the temperment of Aman, I might threaten to sock you one, good sir.

absolut.jpg :hmm

Guest ScottHoward
Them's fighting words. If I had the temperment of Aman, I might threaten to sock you one, good sir.

And I'd offer you bus fare.

Seriously, start drinking beer. You'll be in much better shape and wont be wandering your campus like some crankhead at 8 in the morning.

And I'd offer you bus fare.

Seriously, start drinking beer. You'll be in much better shape and wont be wandering your campus like some crankhead at 8 in the morning.

Actually, for the most part, beer makes me wander the campus more than anything else.

Guest ScottHoward
Actually, for the most part, beer makes me wander the campus more than anything else.

Then dont do crank and use your head. You're a really smart cat. Oh yeah, and always drink your milk.

I gotta go for a run. I'm betting your Dolphins today. Later.

Then dont do crank and use your head. You're a really smart cat. Oh yeah, and always drink your milk.

I gotta go for a run. I'm betting your Dolphins today. Later.

The Phins are going to steamroll the Bills. It's not going to pretty. Daunte passes for at least 2 td's and 250 yards.

I'm not going to do any crank, and I will use my head. I will continue to remain a smart cat, and I'll drink milk every once in a while.

As for me, I think I will just go to sleep, try to wake up at noon and grab some lunch.

Andrew, it's good to know that you haven't quit the board, but I can't see any of your vacation pics.

I'll try the links to the pages rather than the pictures then

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a_lindin/...jpg&.src=ph

The're all a bit darker than the reality, and don't do it justice, so I'm a bit disappointed, but I definitely found 2 of my current favourite 10 places on the planet there. My battery ran out for the best 4 days at the end when the weather was perfect. Such a glorious tone to the light. Norway is probably the most uniformly beautiful country I have ever visited.

P.S. I am trying for a meeting with Kidsmoke and Son tomorrow.

My roommate passed out and a bunch of people wrote on him with a sharpie. I was not in the room when this took place. Should I fear some sort of retribution, seeing as he has no clue it wasn't me?

Well, if he's not yet complaining about a sore arse I'd say you've come out of that little episode of revelry ahead.

The're all a bit darker than the reality, and don't do it justice, so I'm a bit disappointed, but I definitely found 2 of my current favourite 10 places on the planet there. My battery ran out for the best 4 days at the end when the weather was perfect. Such a glorious tone to the light. Norway is probably the most uniformly beautiful country I have ever visited.

P.S. I am trying for a meeting with Kidsmoke and Son tomorrow.

You are the second person whose opinion I highly respect that has said that about Norway. The quality of light of a place makes the magic. Thanks for sharing those. They are simply magnificent!

I don't know why, but I love this one...

f3f6re2.jpg?ph4qUDFB8a8l8xWH

kidsmoke and I were just talking about you the other night. Glad you got in touch. :)