Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

Guest ScottHoward
hey, who won the last real world/road rules challenge? i missed the last two episodes.

it was either some emo douchebag, a whore, a straightedge, an outsider, a popular guy or some gay guy that everyone loves.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
No, because 14-inch tall men who live in toilet tanks are creepy.

Fair enough.

What do you think about me becoming a Mennonite? For real. Could I go to church with you guys a few times to see if it's a good fit?

Guest ScottHoward
If you grow the beard, it's ok with me.

Actually, the beard indicates being married, but I'm not sure anyone knows that and I'd just prefer if you'd grow the beard just the same.

If I was sitting with you two and wearing a moustache, what would that mean?

My friends and I have been to a strip club called Magic Gardens in Portland's Chinatown a couple of times. It was boring. Since that time, the club has burned to the ground. Coincedence??

We also almost went to a male strip club called Silverado in Portland's infinitesimal gay district, but I think one of us was short on cash or something.

actually, the area I live in in Columbus is usually called "The Strip District"

pretty lame shit, though, except we got the place where Chris Chelios got busted and ended up moving from the Blackhawks to an amateur team in Dublin Ireland

THAT'LL wake up the Edge . . .

Stay focused, Dudley.

If you dont pay attention you're gonna end up going home drunk, broke and embarassed about the stain on your pants.

I've always been proud of that stain, considering what I've paid for it.