Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

He discriminates against people with different faces?

Sorry Caliber, fascist.

Won't be quite as funny when you are made to wear the pink triangle arm band.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just listened to Modern Times. It's an ok record (probably even "good"), but I don't get the hype.

I don't think it's great, it's good, but I do understand the hype. It's the result of the past fews years of growing Dylanmania.

so, i am now going to be volunteering at the rape crisis center; i will be working on the crisis line.

Good luck. That's gotta be a hard thing to do. Unless it's a forced community-service thing, you're awfully good people! :cheers

Guest ScottHoward
when did i get kicked out of the approval committee? i can take it.

It's not a question of whether or not you can take it. Just dont want to upset any Cardinals fans or be accused of being psychotic by a psychotic.

It was good though.

All things in moderation. As long as there's not too many threads, especially in the other more serious forum areas, which can put off new Wilco fans who aren't here for the funny, and that wouldn't be a good thing. Here it's plain Bedlam amongst consenting adults, as far as I'm concerned - though personally I don't get into attacking individuals much - just can't be arsed. Just ignoring obvious attention seekers works best it seems to me.