Now Playing. 25th September 2006

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird. Someone nicked my copy too.... I never replaced it, but downloaded a copy at the weekend. The only Beck albums I actually own are Midnite Vultures and Sea Change.

I think we've had this discussion before. :lol Unless it's just de ja vu.

Have you heard all his other albums though? I assume so.

I think you're right.... The only album I havent heard of his is Guero. To be honest, I went off him after Sea Change, not beacause it was a bad album - I just got bored of him I guess. This new one has re-ignited my interest in him though.

I think you're right.... The only album I havent heard of his is Guero. To be honest, I went off him after Sea Change, not beacause it was a bad album - I just got bored of him I guess. This new one has re-ignited my interest in him though.

Guero is pretty good. Not great, but worth hearing at least. To be honest I only really ever listen to stuff up to and before Mutations, not that I don't like the other albums, I just prefer his earlier stuff a little bit more. In some ways, I think his production and arrangements have become far better, yet the song writing is not as enjoyable as a result of this.

I spent last night (not technically now) listening to some whacked out vinyl from the 70s. A band called T.O.N.T.O's Expanding Head Band....a bit like Walter/Wendy Carlos only without the sexual confusion. Tried having a look on Amazon for some of their stuff, but to nought return.

Anyone know any good websites with a slightly more diverse range?

I spent last night (not technically now) listening to some whacked out vinyl from the 70s. A band called T.O.N.T.O's Expanding Head Band....a bit like Walter/Wendy Carlos only without the sexual confusion. Tried having a look on Amazon for some of their stuff, but to nought return.

Anyone know any good websites with a slightly more diverse range?

eil.com