Screech Powers hits rock bottom

I did a search for this and I don't think it's been posted:

'Saved By The Bell' star in sex tape shock

Thursday, September 28 2006, 16:10 BST - by Ben Rawson-Jones

Former Saved by The Bell star Dustin Diamond features in a 40 minute home video romping with two women, according to reports.

But rather than seek a ban, the sex tape could be welcomed by cash-strapped Diamond, who will be aware of the effect such a video had on the career of Paris Hilton and Tommy Lee.

Diamond's agent Roger Paul apparently told the New York Daily News: "I haven't seen the tape. I've heard rumours. Dustin has been trying to escape the 'Screech' typecast. So this may help me get more bookings."

29-year-old Diamond, who played Samuel 'Screech' Powers in the hit teen show, has suffered well-reported financial difficulties in recent years and has been fighting to save his home from reposession by selling autographed t-shirts online. He has recently been plying his trade as a stand-up comic.

The New York Daily News has reported that agent David Hans Schmidt has snapped the rights and is currently seeking a distributor for Saved By The Smell - the sex tape's working title.

Schmidt told the 'paper: "Just when you think you have seen everything in this business, mankind has raised the bar another notch. Or lowered it."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds37541.html

I think just calling the video 'Saved By The Bell' would have been fine. It works better on so many other levels.

Sex tapes should be left in the hands of professionals,with professional cameramen.imo.. :D