Another Run At Lord Stanley's Cup

Prediction: Blue Jackets, named after a fake bug and not the locally famous Indian chief, will not win Lord Stanley's Cup

Hold your horses there, pal. Check out the preseason record: 4-3-0. By my calculations that's above .500. I call that progress. :thumbup

Besides, my other favorite team is the Capitals and I'm none too enthusiastic about them, either. :unsure Good cod, why can't it just be college football season all year?

Sooner (or later) the Penguins are gonna have to be good with the great crop of youthful talent they have in their program. I heard the Ducks, with the aquisition of Chris Pronger, are one of the favorites to raise THE cup.

I'm hoping the Panthers can do something, but losing Luongo hurts. But in the new NHL, it's more important to be able to score, and the Panthers should definetly be able to score with that front line now. As long as Auld and Belfour can be decent, we'll be ok.

Still isn't in MY home. Moving to OLN was a huge mistake, in my h.o.

Still isn't in MY home. Moving to OLN was a huge mistake, in my h.o.

yep, huge mistake, even though i get the stinkin' channel

however, the Blue Jackets are set to televise like 75 games as well here, so there's plenty of hockey to watch in Ohio

however, the Blue Jackets are set to televise like 75 games as well here, so there's plenty of hockey to watch in Ohio

How is hockey doing in Cbus these days? I was there for the inaugural season and it was fun going to games in an environment where people were just happy to finally have a major pro team to cheer for.

Has that trailed off or do they still draw a good crowd?

Let's go Rangers!

RANGERS.jpg

And no fucking Olympics this year to wear out Henrik and Jaromir.

How is hockey doing in Cbus these days? I was there for the inaugural season and it was fun going to games in an environment where people were just happy to finally have a major pro team to cheer for.

Has that trailed off or do they still draw a good crowd?

they fill up Nationwide 90%, lots of fun and good support

it'll wane soon if no playoffs - I mean, we do have the Buckeyes after all

they fill up Nationwide 90%, lots of fun and good support

it'll wane soon if no playoffs - I mean, we do have the Buckeyes after all

Yeah, that was always the reason given for the lack of pro sports in the past. Its such a college-sports town they weren't sure pro sports could compete, but I'd say the BJs and the Crew have done nicely.