Donation

Guest tandylacker

I've signed up for a few memberships, a total of $15 so far. I might drop in another $10 or so if I can, next week.

that is correct, it defaults to $12 but you can change it to any amount, higher or lower

:cheers

i figure $1 a month, just dig in your couch or empty out your cupholder in your car :P

PhtoSallyStruthers.jpg

"Your $1 a month donation will help 5 starving Wilco fans in West Virginia post 200 times a month"

I'll donate again as soon as the restriction on my PayPal is taken off. Lousy bitter ebayer filed a claim against me and I'm still trying to resolve it.

Kyle, you can always just take $20 from the monthly fee you pay me to be your internet girlfriend.

I do my contributions at the end of the month, so that's when I'll do mine. I think a penny a post is a good idea, so it's good for VC if I wait and rack up more, anyway. :)

That's a great idea, I'm gonna do that too. I've gotta wait 'til next month, though.

Lousy bitter ebayer filed a claim against me and I'm still trying to resolve it.

There's no way that rag you sent me was Jordan Knight's underwear.

when I did this yesterday there was no option to change the amount of the donation, FYI. Which ended up being a blessing in disguise as I now own $500 worth of those poppy things you use to stuff boxes.