With the potential final game of the World Series happening tomorrow night, maybe Jeff will have to play with the game on a monitor in the background?

you have no idea how much this is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am PRAYING for a rainout or at least an hour and half or two hour rain delay so that I can catch the last few innings. Watching Tweedy, followed by watching the Cardinals winning the World Series would be the greatest night of my life!!

People wait outside by the bus all the time. Sometimes Jeff doesn't chat, though, so don't be too upset if you don't see him.

It's not something I like to do, though ... it does seem a little creepy, I have to agree. But it's common.

I am PRAYING for a rainout or at least an hour and half or two hour rain delay so that I can catch the last few innings. Watching Tweedy, followed by watching the Cardinals winning the World Series would be the greatest night of my life!!

:cheers If this happens we should meet up!

I might be wearing :music to hear the game at the same time. :pirate

:cheers If this happens we should meet up!

I might be wearing :music to hear the game at the same time. :pirate

You guys have nothing to worry about...the Tigers are going to kick ass tonight. ;)

People wait outside by the bus all the time. Sometimes Jeff doesn't chat, though, so don't be too upset if you don't see him.

It's not something I like to do, though ... it does seem a little creepy, I have to agree. But it's common.

Do you really think there will be a bus for this show?

You can't Tivo Tweedy.

I'm suddenly very jealous. I'm only 2 hours away and didn't pull the trigger soon enough.

Do you really think there will be a bus for this show?

He drove himself but can't say what he drives now.............stalkers!

I'm hoping they lend some backing vocals to Jeff at some point, I'd like to hear some sweet harmonizing (sp?)

kris, we looked for you guys, but didn't see you.

i take it you enjoyed the show?

kris, we looked for you guys, but didn't see you.

i take it you enjoyed the show?

we were sitting right by the soundboard. so we were a bit towards the back. once the show was over, we shuffled back to the hotel. Alison went to sleep and I watched Wolfen.

the show was excellent, highlights for me were In a Future Age, Radio King and the new tune. also, Walken is becoming better everytime I hear it (solo or full band).

Was the show sold out or at least full-ish?

I didn't get a good look at the balcony. The bottom was full and maybe 1/4 of the top. I think it's about 2,000 capacity so I would say about 1500 people were there. Just a guess though. As mentioned, it was a pretty respectful crowd considering concerts these days.

Is it just me or does Jeff really not like the crowd in Champaign?

I saw Wilco play at Foellinger back in feb. '05, and both times he just seemed to be making fun of a lot of people in the audience. I've seen him elsewhere and it wasn't exactly the same dynamic.

I didn't get a good look at the balcony. The bottom was full and maybe 1/4 of the top. I think it's about 2,000 capacity so I would say about 1500 people were there. Just a guess though. As mentioned, it was a pretty respectful crowd considering concerts these days.

i was up in the balcony and by the time tweedy played it was pretty full... 3/4s or more i'd say. i think that's a pretty good turnout on halloween weekend on a college campus. seeing the solo act was a great primer seeing as now i can't wait for the chicago show at the auditorium theater :)