can someone unpin this thread?

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

can't I just dislike someone that I don't even know? can't I?

i have no problems disliking people i don't even know! In fact, i have even less problems disliking people i really do know.

Wacky the way things work out.

i have no problems disliking people i don't even know! In fact, i have even less problems disliking people i really do know.

Wacky the way things work out.

:hmm

if we as a society were meant to like everyone in the universe, i suspect that someone would be out of a job.

sorry. you're right. i should have said "fewer problems"

Oh, I assumed you meant me.

if we as a society were meant to like everyone in the universe, i suspect that someone would be out of a job.

like attorneys.

just so you know, when there is someone a Yonomamo person doesn't like (whether they know them or not)

they proceed in the following manner

1. First way of settling the dispute is chest pounding. You punch him in the chest, he punches you in the chest. This continues until someone gives in or.

2. Someone grabs a club, takes a few swings. Usually your wife will come running up to you with a club if you don't have one at this point. the dispute may end here or escalate to

3. AXE fight. First, they try using the blunt end of the axe, but if you are really pissed off you switch it around and try to cause some real damage. there aint no medicine for that infection, buddy. However, If everyone is still not exhausted at this point

4. bows and arrows start flying. and shit gets messed up.

Interesting fact: if at any point in any of this, someones penis gets untied from their "penis string" everyone involved will wait for the guy to tie his penis back up and then start fighting again.

penis string?

its this little cotton string that goes around the waist and they tie their foreskin tightly to it. its the only clothing alot of them wear, and they feel naked without it.

Needless to say, this makes all the videos we watch in class very gross.