can someone unpin this thread?

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

three kittens born (so far--it looks like there's one more), only one still living and the young teen mom is completely disinterested, not taking care of budgie (kitten #1) who can't seem to get a reservation at the breastaurant, or herself--she's a mess. I suspect nothing good will come from tonite's birthing. very sad, but i guess it is nature. And the reason why i have boycats. kittens are fun but not when they're all dead. :(

three kittens born (so far--it looks like there's one more), only one still living and the young teen mom is completely disinterested, not taking care of budgie (kitten #1) who can't seem to get a reservation at the breastaurant, or herself--she's a mess. I suspect nothing good will come from tonite's birthing. very sad, but i guess it is nature. And the reason why i have boycats. kittens are fun but not when they're all dead. :(

Forgive my lack of knowledge but are you a superhero or something?

You save kittens on weekdays and plant trees on the weekend?

I'm lucky if i get off my computer most days...

I just came home from getting bombed with my parents, cousins and Uncle Bucky. I berated them all loudly on how people from South Asia are caucasians.

I just came home from getting bombed with my parents, cousins and Uncle Bucky. I berated them all loudly on how people from South Asia are caucasians.

Wonderful that the folks are still around to do such things :thumbup

Forgive my lack of knowledge but are you a superhero or something?

You save kittens on weekdays and plant trees on the weekend?

I'm lucky if i get off my computer most days...

yes but i have been unable to settle on a suitable outfit so i'm keeping it all on the downlow.

also if anybody can guess who my avatar is i'll bake you cookies!

It's the great wilco pumpkin!!@#!!1 It brings all things wilco to the good girls and boys at halloween time. But if you've been bad, the great wilco pumpkin knows and you will get nothin' but a punch in the face!

You can PM me the cookies now. I like chocolate chip or peanut butter. Those ones with peanut butter m&m's are good too.

Is it just me, or are the animated emoticons not working?

It's probably my security settings ... need to figure those out. I recently installed ZoneAlarm Pro.

edit: OK, it's weird. Some of them work, and some of them don't. The most common animated emoticons that display in the "Clickable Smilies" window when I'm typing a message don't work, but if I click the "Show All" link, the ones that aren't in that window all seem to work.

Anyone else seeing this, or do I need to keep looking through my security settings?

These currently don't work for me:

:beer :blink :brow :cheekkiss :cheers :dancing :monkey :music :no :rock :shifty :unsure :worship :wub :yawn :yes :yucky

These (among others) do:

:dance :rotfl

This one, that's not in the Clickable Smilies window, does not work: :frusty

Weird, huh?

If anyone else is seeing the same thing, I'll cross-post to Speakers Speaking in Code. I suspect it's just me, though.

You sound like some guy who used to post here, and used to be nicer.

I was just watching that show Brotherhood and I keep hoping to catch a glimpse of Banjo or Jane in one of the rowhouse windows.

p.s. I thought my straightjacket post was funny.

I was just watching that show Brotherhood and I keep hoping to catch a glimpse of Banjo or Jane in one of the rowhouse windows.

p.s. I thought my straightjacket post was funny.

it was pretty funny, but brotherhood was filmed a block over so you won't see our house, and wee don't live in mill housing, we live in mill owner housing. However, when you go watch Underdog when it comes out in the movie theatre you might see our house and maybe a kitty in the window as they filmed on our street for a few weeks.

in other news i am done with planting season and there is a very nice sunset tonite. What should we have for dinner? i voted for pop-tarts but i was summarily outvoted.