can someone unpin this thread?

done with paper! time to sleep! (for 30 minutes til i have to get ready for class)

how can you just sleep for 30 minutes? you're taking heroin now, aren't you.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took Existentialism and Phenomenology pass/fail. Bad decision - the professor told me she would have given me an A.

Fresh Air is reairing Terry Gross' interview with Ray Manzarek today. Probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. When I hear Ray call his left hand "Lefty" and talks about how Lefty loves Coltrane, I'll need 911 assistance.

Somehow Terry keeps from LOLing as Ray describes the first time he met Jim. "Adonis...curly locks of hair...who IS this guy!!?!?" It's fucking amazing.

There are two Fresh Air interviews with Ray. I hope to God today's will be the one I remember.

God, Tina is such a bitch. And she's not a bitch in the way that Coral is, where it's fun. Tina is just an unrelenting bitch.

she's a whore too.

God, Tina is such a bitch. And she's not a bitch in the way that Coral is, where it's fun. Tina is just an unrelenting bitch.

Plus, it's hard to see Coral's bitchiness w/ those heaving breasts of epic proportions in the way. The gay dude from Key West who got axed had it coming after he acted like a teenage girl during the actual season.