My Wichita pics now posted on Wilcobase

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay and Craig -- it was absolutely WONDERFUL meeting you guys. Thanks for the pre-show chow, even after my mistaking the pizza place "poppa something" for Pappa John's. Hey, at least you got to stay warmer :lol

And Clay, those pics are amazing :worship

Clay and Craig -- it was absolutely WONDERFUL meeting you guys. Thanks for the pre-show chow, even after my mistaking the pizza place "poppa something" for Pappa John's. Hey, at least you got to stay warmer :lol

And Clay, those pics are amazing :worship

it was great to meet you all, too! i was a little apprehensive meeting someone from a message board for the first time - you never know what they'll be like away from the computer! but you all were great to hang out with - only wish someplace in Wichita was open past midnight so we could've talked more!

it was great to meet you all, too! i was a little apprehensive meeting someone from a message board for the first time - you never know what they'll be like away from the computer! but you all were great to hang out with - only wish someplace in Wichita was open past midnight so we could've talked more!

Yeah, it's always a little strange, but now that I have met so many, it's become second nature.

And :realmad to Sunday nights in Wichita!

I couldn't find my hotel after leaving you guys,almost just got another one!............................I'm a tard,for sure.

I couldn't find my hotel after leaving you guys,almost just got another one!............................I'm a tard,for sure.

My buddy commented that you resembled your avatar that night, green shirt and all. Let's jut say that you were pretty happy.

:cheers

Nice meeting you.

Donna has pics to send you, by the way.

My buddy commented that you resembled your avatar that night, green shirt and all. Let's jut say that you were pretty happy.

Nice meeting you.

Donna has pics to send you, by the way.

Nice seeing you to,I got a room a quarter of a mile away from the venue just in case I had a few drinks,well I guess I did.The people around me kept buying me Jager Bombs,oh the temptation!I really would of enjoyed that cup of joe with you guys,and needed it!Lets just say the next night I drank alot of water.I hope I didn't ofend anyone,I'm usally still a pretty nice guy after a few cocktails.

I can't waite for those pics,I think we were all a pretty handsome crew.

Oh yeah,Jeff looked pretty good as well. :yay What a great man he is!

Ah, Spokane ... home of David's Pizza and the Big Mamu. (My bro went to grad school at EWU so I got to visit several years ago.)

The downtown brew pub was nice, too.

Alas...the Big Mamu is no longer around.... :( 3/4 of that block has been leveled for parking lots :realmad

David's Pizza!!! :thumbup fortunately,I live five blocks from there!!! Try Bennidito's on your next swing through!!!

-robert.

o man, did you end up staying at the White Glove? :lol

Laughing my ass off!

No I did not stay at the OJ Motel!

90 dollars for a week was rather tempting though!

You know I drove through to make sure your Jeep wasn't there!If the Girly's were there.I was in!

We could of ordered popcorn an a hoocker for atleast the price of a poster!Jeff could of signed her TaTa's!

I miss you guys already. :wub

Spell Check"hoocker",I've never had to spell that one.

Laughing my ass off!

No I did not stay at the OJ Motel!

90 dollars for a week was rather tempting though!

You know I drove through to make sure your Jeep wasn't there!If the Girly's were there.I was in!

We could of ordered popcorn an a hoocker for atleast the price of a poster!Jeff could of signed her TaTa's!

I miss you guys already. :wub

Spell Check"hoocker",I've never had to spell that one.

Miss you too, Oceanman. We had some wonderful times, and I'm so glad to have met your loveable self! :cheekkiss

Pat promised us some Cali dates,RIGTH.

I feel you guys our my family already,I'll never forget your hugs,thats all I got,So give me some fn' pics already!

almost forgot - next time any of you see Donna/Kidsmoke, ask if she's got any lemon peanuts! mmmm.......

Craig, you sweetie, you just pm me your address and I'll send you a little care package of those! They really are great, even though it sounds like it would be an odd combination.

Update on photos: worked on them last night, clearing out the hopeless ones & lightening some, but I've had countless "real-life-type" interruptions. I will post them, be patient with my slow self! :blush

Got a mess of Springfield, MO pics, too. :thumbup Some are even not blurry! :w00t