My Wichita pics now posted on Wilcobase

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful pix! They make me covet Jeff's guitars, your camera, and M Chris's spot on the rail. :cheers

And kudos to Jeff for the eerie Harvey Keitel impersonation!

JeffreyKeitel.jpg

I know fashion questions and what not aren't exactly smiled upon around these parts but I think this is a harmless enough question. Does anyone know where I can find a corduroy jacket kind of like the one Jeff has on, or the exact one if you know. I've been looking for something like this (in need of a new jacket, but I live in Austin,TX so I have a little bit of time before it gets there) Anyways, if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Speaking of fashion questions, or in this case, commentary...

Am I the only one who noticed how amazingly bitchin' Nels Cline's socks (and high-water pants legs) are? (Please resume the usual Tweedy Shoe discussion which will undoubtedly start as soon as Wilco clothing is mentioned.)

Are you dressing up as Jeff for Halloween?

:P

Haha no. Just saw the picture and liked it. And theres nothin wrong with that, Jeff said when he was around my age (19) he wanted to look like "Let it Be"-era Paul McCartney. Everyone borrows from people they respect. But honestly I just saw the jacket and I've already been lookin for somethin like that.

I know fashion questions and what not aren't exactly smiled upon around these parts but I think this is a harmless enough question. Does anyone know where I can find a corduroy jacket kind of like the one Jeff has on, or the exact one if you know. I've been looking for something like this (in need of a new jacket, but I live in Austin,TX so I have a little bit of time before it gets there) Anyways, if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

i just got a jacket almost identical to the one jeff has on at the gap a couple of weeks ago, however, i live in the UK and i am not sure if the gap sells the same clothing in their american stores or not. worth a look though, as i got it on sale.

as for the pictures, they are incredible. well done! :thumbup