While doing so the whole abnd was clapping, shaking tambourines and shakers and whooping it up. There was ahuge curtain immediately behind the drums and right above Glen's head, an arm, exposed only to the elbow was hanging out shaking another tambourine. Pretty friggin funny.

:D I noticed at the Wichita show that one of the roadies (?) joined in right behind Pat on this bit with a maraca (I think). Wonder if the one arm tambourine was him? Good stuff in any case. :dancing

First time hearing Let's Not Get Carried Away live and it definitely, properly rocked...:thumbup

Same for me (I'd avoided listening to recorded versions of the new songs), and I absolutely loved it. I'm always happy when Jeff embraces his inner screamer. and the drum solo is inspired. At first it feels a bit like a really well-done parody of yer classic flashy drummer spotlight bit, but then Glenn's drumming genius becomes apparent, and it's not mocking any more, it's just music. Nicely done!

At first it feels a bit like a really well-done parody of yer classic flashy drummer spotlight bit, but then Glenn's drumming genius becomes apparent, and it's not mocking any more, it's just music. Nicely done!

Exactly! I'm so glad I hadn't listened to any recordings before the shows, because I can't imagine they would do it justice.

better late than never! Wish I had taken pics of M/M Shortylong and M/M Sam

sep27025.jpg

sep27022.jpg

sep27018.jpg

sep27040.jpg

sep27027.jpg

Analogman spotted that last shot -- Nels and Jeff.

Couldn't see Mikael and Glenn. And no matter how

many times I rotate Pat, he keeps lying down. :hmm

and then there's this one

sep27044.jpg

"Look at these grand men. Which of you wouldn't consider it the highlight of his career just to associate with them for even one day?

Sure, I'm lucky. Who wouldn't consider it an honor to have known Jeff and Analogman?"

:wub

great pictures tracy!!!

the height of the stage and the way the walls are make it look like they're in my elementary school auditorium, or at least i was reminded of it...

that last one of jeef and a-man is awesome!! but why are neither of them smiling??

:P I think they were in this one, but my flash didn't work. In the time it took me to turn

the flash back on, they had changed positions. There may have been dancing.

mikeandjeffdressright.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i finally got my internet back a while ago, but working 2 jobs leaves no time!!

i have wednesday off, so i'm going to get my oil changed, do laundry and finally post my pics from the show!

now, back to work...