Now Playing. from 30th October 2006.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not too bad at all that song, is it.

NP.

B000060MMJ.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Super Furries, awesome band! Rings is not as good as Fuzzy Logic though or Radiator.

Marie Curie was Polish born but French bred! FRENCH BREAD!!

Super Furries, awesome band! Rings is not as good as Fuzzy Logic though or Radiator.

Marie Curie was Polish born but French bred! FRENCH BREAD!!

I think Guerilla wins for my favourite SFA album, but pretty much all their albums are held in high regard with me (even Outspaced - the b sides album is good). Gruff Rhys has actually got another solo album out early in the new year, and a single out in December, and the Furries have another album out sometime soon too aparrently.

NP.

SFA-Fuzzy-Logic.jpg

:thumbup

Listening to Gathering Moss right now, you can see why they never made it big like Oasis, for example - they are a bit too sofisticated and varried in sound and tone to have made it really big.

Rhett Miller - The Believer

This isn't as bad as I've heard. Not great but not awful.

:yes

though, i burnt myself out on that album this summer. i don't listen to him or the 97's a lot these days unless it's a boot or something...

I think Guerilla wins for my favourite SFA album, but pretty much all their albums are held in high regard with me (even Outspaced - the b sides album is good). Gruff Rhys has actually got another solo album out early in the new year, and a single out in December, and the Furries have another album out sometime soon too aparrently.

NP.

SFA-Fuzzy-Logic.jpg

:thumbup

Listening to Gathering Moss right now, you can see why they never made it big like Oasis, for example - they are a bit too sofisticated and varried in sound and tone to have made it really big.

Outspaced is great! The Man Don't Give A Fuck!

They had that bit too much going on between the ears for the average Oasis fan to buy their records in droves.

It would have been interesting to have seen if they'd have still made the same albums if they had been as big as Oasis though. Although Guerilla would surely have lost them all those fans probably anyway.

Never mind Guerilla, the Welsh language album would have fucked up the typical Oasis fan big time! :blink