while i have no doubt that this wackjob not only bought and did drugs through this guy, and probably had some sort of sexual relationship w/ him (beyond a "massage"), i just read more about it, and the accuser found out his identity back in May and the more he read about him, the more he decided he was going to out him...

now if i was him, i would have tried to get a bit more bait and evidence before i outed him. a photo, semen sample (gross i know, but still hard to argue DNAA), etc. wonder if he's able to identify any unique things about Haggard's body, etc.

while i have no doubt that this wackjob not only bought and did drugs through this guy, and probably had some sort of sexual relationship w/ him (beyond a "massage"), i just read more about it, and the accuser found out his identity back in May and the more he read about him, the more he decided he was going to out him...

now if i was him, i would have tried to get a bit more bait and evidence before i outed him. a photo, semen sample (gross i know, but still hard to argue DNAA), etc. wonder if he's able to identify any unique things about Haggard's body, etc.

he failed a polygraph this morning, which isn't saying much...

the polygraph was given on a radio show, which would make anyone nervous enough to botch it (and i'd say that if he passed as well). it's not good science really.

the best one liner on this came from ed schultz's radio show. he said something to the effect of "like cheney, here's another story of some conservative shooting someone in the face"

the prostitute who outed him said he cried when he heard the news break that the guy resigned. for the people actually involved, this is really sad. however, this is a good thing for america. the less churches are directly involved with the elections, the better our governing will be. that's not to say religious people don't have civic duties or anything, but what these evangelicals have been doing for the last 25 years is just terrible. they're more like pharisees than christians.

I could not get past "Rev. Haggard has a hot line to God and George Bush" about sixteen seconds in, hope I did not miss anything. I mean who says shit like that, it just blows my mind, I guess more importantly who listens to that and believes it.

the polygraph was given on a radio show, which would make anyone nervous enough to botch it (and i'd say that if he passed as well). it's not good science really.

the best one liner on this came from ed schultz's radio show. he said something to the effect of "like cheney, here's another story of some conservative shooting someone in the face"

the prostitute who outed him said he cried when he heard the news break that the guy resigned. for the people actually involved, this is really sad. however, this is a good thing for america. the less churches are directly involved with the elections, the better our governing will be. that's not to say religious people don't have civic duties or anything, but what these evangelicals have been doing for the last 25 years is just terrible. they're more like pharisees than christians.

That says it as good as anything I've read :thumbup

The unfortunate thing is that the churches are more directly involved in government/elections than ever before.They're organized & motivated like the way the left were back in the '60's....without the distractions (read:drugs).This upcoming election is so important.One way or another,there's gonna be some sort of referendum.