Damn, damn, damn.

In May, I don't want to take the chance of it raining and being too cold. And that's not really what I had envisioned anyway. I'm not like a Bridezilla or anything, but there are certain things we'd like to have a certain way. The place we chose had all of the things that we wanted. Now it's a matter of finding a new place that we like just as much.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh... June is the rainiest month of the year in Minnesota, we even had rain 20 min before our ceremony was to start (kept it cool tho, prefer that over 90+ AND Humid) ;)

that sucks tho, but honestly i will vouch for outdoor weddings... it's worth the risk

Holy shit, the only other place I really liked in our price range just called and they're available!!!! PLUS, they felt so bad for me that they're giving us the bigger room even though they usually have a 175 person minimum.

It's on the water.....it's gorgeous. Plus it's still in New Haven, so no one has to change their hotels.

http://www.amarantes.com/

We'll be in the Grand Ballroom:

socialgrndbllgall.jpg

I'm SOOOOOO relieved!!!

Well, after calling/emailing every place we could find that's not a standard banquet hall, there is NOTHING available in the state of CT for May 19th

That's the same day I got married on - and Pete Townshend's birthday.