news songs

Alright.... I'm here to do some re-uploading.

Here is the Pack which includes...

1. Impossible Germany

2. What Light

3. On & On & On

4. Walken

5. Is That the Thanks I Get?

6. The Good Part

7. Either Way

8. Let's Not Get Carried Away

9. Let's Fight

10. Patient With Me

11. Shake it off

12. Side with the Seeds

My usual disclaimer follows: There's no need to thank me, since all I did was put these in one place and throw them up for downloading. However, if you like the recordings, I suggest looking in the bittorrent section of viachicago (assuming its up) or etree and getting the full versions, and thanking the great people who taped these various shows. Also, these are lossy mp3s, so just listen to them on your computer and iPod, and don't burn/trade them around, because tapers like only good quality versions to circulate. If you made it through this whole paragraph, thanks for reading!

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have "The Good Part", "Is that the thanks I get?", "Let's Not Get Carried Away"??

I know they have been posted a lot in the past, but all of the links have expired.

Thanks!!!

Does anyone have "The Good Part", "Is that the thanks I get?", "Let's Not Get Carried Away"??

I know they have been posted a lot in the past, but all of the links have expired.

Thanks!!!

I don't have them on my computer at the moment, but here's a link to Let's Fight