Tragic math for the '00's

iPod + Washing Maching = disaster.

:no

D'oh! Sorry, man. That sucks.

awww, I'm so sorry. :( I use my faux-pod so much, I know how heartbroken I would be if this happened to me...

Just a thought...do you think it's dried out completely yet? Or did it suffer other damage as well...I'm basically talking out of my ass...but was just a thought (trying to be hopeful).

New computer + old software + iPod + 4 hours + my brother + :frusty ____________________________________________________________

Dead iPod + gershon (:wub my hero) + my tenacity + 30 minutes and counting of reformatting + :coffee

=

01.03.meditation.gif

That's how I fried my first cell phone. Sorry dude.

--Mike

:wave The frustrating thing is the only thing that appears to not work is the speaker.

New computer + old software + iPod + 4 hours + my brother + :frusty ____________________________________________________________

Dead iPod + gershon (:wub my hero) + my tenacity + 30 minutes and counting of reformatting + :coffee

=

did he have you go to the apple store and harass the staff until they took it back just to get you out of there?

did he have you go to the apple store and harass the staff until they took it back just to get you out of there?

He has a chair at the Apple store with his name engraved on it.

Even better...Spawn has a Lego model mock up of the Apple store. :yay