TIN CUP PROPHETTE - Opening Act for JT

Nope. Checked the website as well and hasn't been updated in a while.

It does appear she is recording and perhaps living in Athens, Ga.

I too will be at Knoxville. BTW, tix say 8pm show. What time JT come on

you guess and how long has he been playing each night?

:yes

i think that show is probably in my top 5 shows ever seen. actually it is #2. :yes

With the current line up it is a toss up for me between Ryman and Ashville

Ashville :rock

Ryman :wub :worship

Last show I saw at the Iroquois in Louisville was awful damn good though.

Knox-vegas will be my first solo Tweedy show

I really liked them last night. The lead singer/violinist was adorable and funny. Good voice too. Very interesting sound overall, it reminded me of music that might be in the background in a movie. Lots of electronic tricks, loops, etc. If they were local, I would go see them again.

yeah, they played a beautiful set.

i think i might have fallen in love with the girl...

The drummer, Jeremy, and the violinist, Amanda, accompanied McCaughey in Atlanta.

First time playing together. I thought they sounded great.

I thought they were fairly bland. It was as if they had some toys, love music, and were trying their best to be a band. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they can't play or weren't trying, but they are missing direction. The singing was nothing to write home about and consisted of pretty much the same sounds over and over. I don't remember anything I heard which I haven't heard somewhere else. Seemed pretty one dimensional and limited.

I didn't mind sitting through it, but it's nothing I'd go out of my way to see again unless it improved. Wish them the best of luck. They seemed like good people. Bands grow and perhaps they will continue to expand as well. Gotta keep trying.

She was cute, but the songs bored me except the third and last ones. She certainly had a formula down. Pluck violin strings, loop. Play with bow, loop. Get attractive model-looking guy with high cheekbones to blunk and twiddle on laptop, loop. Get drummer to ostensibly wear headphones and softly tap on cymbals. Then end with no climax.

I mean, I liked it, but.. eh