Charlottesville 1/31/07

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gladly volunteer my services, but I dont know how to execute the task....if you want to give me a brief tutorial (if thats even possible) would love to help

You'd have to ask renic...I have no idea, either. It was just a suggestion.

Thanks for your volunteering!

its an aifc capture of the internet stream

It sort of goes without saying, since I was there and part of this amazing experience, I'd love to get my hands on as high a quality recording of this experience as possible. The brain is good, but it needs good audio refereshing to rememeber all the details of this amazing night.

Sing alongs are awsome.

I have to concur with the guy who mentioned the synchrozed foot tapping.

So when and where can we get this?

so has a webcast rip been posted anywhere?

I recorded the stream too but I had a 1 sec. dropout about 2/3 of the way through, so I deleted it.

Didn't someone say that Wilcoworld is going to post it for download shortly?

ive got to ante up on this show.

another richmonder, here....

been to thousands of concerts for about 39 years. never seen such rapt attention, such beautiful sound all in one show.

i was down in front, alone, silently appreciating the night, the talent, the reverent crowd.

peace,

and long live rock and roll,

wolf

I agree, the crowd, the show, the venue were all great. Were there any tapers there? I have been looking in the usual places for a recording of the show and still nothing up yet?

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=503979 (B&K 4022)

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=503967 (Schoeps mk41) - I've got the 24 bit and it sounds fantastic.

As others have mentioned, the sound was outstanding in the Paramount. I lived in C'ville for 17 years and never set foot in the place b/c it was in dire need of renovation. A huge thank you to the group that kept the building protected as a historical site as it is now easily my favorite venue in town.

Add one more to the Richmond list of attendees as well (in fact, there were at least 3 others that I know of off the top of my head).

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=503979 (B&K 4022)

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=503967 (Schoeps mk41) - I've got the 24 bit and it sounds fantastic.

As others have mentioned, the sound was outstanding in the Paramount. I lived in C'ville for 17 years and never set foot in the place b/c it was in dire need of renovation. A huge thank you to the group that kept the building protected as a historical site as it is now easily my favorite venue in town.

Add one more to the Richmond list of attendees as well (in fact, there were at least 3 others that I know of off the top of my head).

tsssk, tsssk.....

I just found the 16 bit version last night...thanks for the reply. Where did you get the 24 bit version?? I checked digital panic which has a seperate section just for DVD Audio and the Tweedy show was not there. How can I get the 24 bit version also?? Thanks again.

tsssk, tsssk.....

take your 3 posts back to the Panic board tito :monkey

I just found the 16 bit version last night...thanks for the reply. Where did you get the 24 bit version?? I checked digital panic which has a seperate section just for DVD Audio and the Tweedy show was not there. How can I get the 24 bit version also?? Thanks again.

they didn't post the 24 bit yet. He just got a copy from the taper. I'm sure tito will post it at digipanic here soon

take your 3 posts back to the Panic board tito :monkey

they didn't post the 24 bit yet. He just got a copy from the taper. I'm sure tito will post it at digipanic here soon

i am not going to post it, if anyone is interested in the 24bit, please email me directly (titotito at gmail dot com)