I'm disappointed....

In twobobs' defense, we had a couple of board rollbacks (software upgrades, followed by reversions) that wiped out lots of posts ... there were probably two months' worth of posts that disappeared.

Not that those would necessarily have put him past your postcount, but he'd be a hell of a lot closer. ;)

And don't forget, posting in the random forums don't add to your post count anymore! ;)

I thought that was just a rumor/idea.

Doesn't matter to me, really ... I couldn't care less about my postcount.

In twobobs' defense, we had a couple of board rollbacks (software upgrades, followed by reversions) that wiped out lots of posts ... there were probably two months' worth of posts that disappeared.

Not that those would necessarily have put him past your postcount, but he'd be a hell of a lot closer. ;)

really? whoa... hey...does anyone remember in '03 when we all lost all of our posts? good times. porchlight was really popular for a few days.

And don't forget, posting in the random forums don't add to your post count anymore! ;)

for serious? like, whoa.

77 more posts and i'll be nearly 1/5 of the legend that is analogman.

whatever that means.

we can only ever be 1/5 of the legend that analogman is.

Hey Teeg. How's school? Work? etc?

school is pretty fab. i'm in a production of the vagina monologues that goes up in a couple weeks, and this weekend i'm filming an interview/concert with they might be giants. (producing the entire segment myself! i'm excited.)

ya know, i kinda missed you guys...

I've been gone for many months and Bobbob still has yet to overtake my spot as #2.

I thought he was the future of VC. For shame. :no

:wave :ninja

Funny. I just looked at those stats this morning and thought the same thing! :lol

Hope you're doing well, Rosie. :cheekkiss