and originally Columbus denizens unless I'm mixing them up

I've heard the name kicked around here some, but have never heard a note of their music. I may have to try to catch them the next time they play a hometown gig, since I just moved back to Cbus. Always nice to see a local band do good--especially cuz there historically haven't been all that many out of Columbus. (last good one I can think of was the New Bomb Turks when I was at OSU in the 90s)

Love the Two Cow Garage. Looking forward to possibly hearing then buying III. Haven't seen them live. Yet. I do have my Two Cow T-shirt and their "Don't Let Me Down" disc I got when I sent a donation to get the van fixed. And the first two releases of course. It's all good to me. B)

They have III streaming on their site.

www.twocowgarage.com

They must have taken the stream down but thanks anyway Zep. They are coming to Providence, Rhode Island. 4/21 @ Jake's. 45 minutes from home. I'm there.

Edit: I was able to hear a couple of tunes off of III on their MySpace page. B)

They must have taken the stream down but thanks anyway Zep. They are coming to Providence, Rhode Island. 4/21 @ Jake's. 45 minutes from home. I'm there.

Edit: I was able to hear a couple of tunes off of III on their MySpace page. B)

It's still up. Maybe you don't have the right plug-in or somehting. It uses Adobe Flash Player 9. You should be able to see the player thing between in the "website undergoing revision" and the merch, in the draker grey section.

It's still up. Maybe you don't have the right plug-in or somehting. It uses Adobe Flash Player 9. You should be able to see the player thing between in the "website undergoing revision" and the merch, in the draker grey section

You were right. It took me all of 5(?) seconds to download Adobe Flash Player 9 and now I'm listening. Thanks very much for responding Zepplinster. I really appreciate it. The boys are rockin'. B)