Patterson Hood on the new Wilco Album....

From his Gibson Guitar Blog.....

Been listening to new albums by Lucinda Williams (not my favorite, but definitely growing on me), Patti Griffin (excellent), the new Son Volt album (my favorite by them since Traces in 1995), and my favorite album so far this year, the new Rickie Lee Jones album, which is by far my favorite album of hers since her 1981 masterpiece Pirates. Additionally, someone played me an illegally acquired copy of Wilco

Been listening to new albums by Lucinda Williams (not my favorite, but definitely growing on me), Patti Griffin (excellent), the new Son Volt album (my favorite by them since Traces in 1995), and my favorite album so far this year, the new Rickie Lee Jones album, which is by far my favorite album of hers since her 1981 masterpiece Pirates. Additionally, someone played me an illegally acquired copy of Wilco

I do totally agree with him on the Rickie Lee Jones disc. I was going to start a whole thread on it. It is my disc of the year so far...

Cool, I'll have to check that out. When she's good, she's really good. (When she's bad, she's basically unlistenable.) :hmm

I do totally agree with him on the Rickie Lee Jones disc. I was going to start a whole thread on it. It is my disc of the year so far...

I was just listening to the vinyl of Magazine. I didn't even know she had a new one out.