Band Madness

Wilco is under fire! We have until midnight tonight to vote for Wilco on the "Band Madness" bracket.

For those uninitiated, it's just like the final four/NCAA nonsense, except way more fun and with lots more competition.

Wilco is up against CCR (in the "Green" portion of the bracket)

http://bandmadness.net/bracket/

Is Wilco going to break if they lose?

If not ... :yawn

I once made a bracket like this with all of the albums I owned and proceeded to go through the "rounds" to determine my favorite album of all time.(hey, I had a lot of free time on my hands. so what?) I can't remember what it turned out to be, but I remember getting to the end and thinking WTF?? :lol

I once made a bracket like this with all of the albums I owned and proceeded to go through the "rounds" to determine my favorite album of all time.(hey, I had a lot of free time on my hands. so what?) I can't remember what it turned out to be, but I remember getting to the end and thinking WTF?? :lol

I think I may try that some day.

There are some match ups between bands that are not even a tough call and some that I don't even want to vote because I don't really like either band. But then they match up the Band v. Marvin Gaye!!! WTF! Two of my all time favorite artist, how do they go head to head, why isn't one of them against the Eels or Collective Soul or Moby? They are both legitimately three seeds at the absolute lowest.