Could someone PLEASE message me the Loose Fur albums?

Pete wrote that when he was what, 30? Over half his lifetime ago....and he's still kickin' (thank God!). :thumbup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that tactic of asking for pm's of albums really work? Does anyone respond with the goods?

Also, why are you quoting Who lyrics at me?

Sorry

I was just listening to that song.

Sorry

I was just listening to that song.

I love the fact that me and Pete share a birthday. I have been banished from the living room while my wife watches Harry Potter and Something Shite. I wanted to watch The Masters. :ohwell

I think I would rather listen to Loose Fur before watching either of those two things.

I normally shy away from golf, in real life or on tv, but I always enjoy watching the final day of the major tournaments for some reason. As for Loose Fur...well the recent one was pretty good.

has anyone ever heard the bonus track from BAITUSA, the Prelude for 110 or 220/Chelsea Walls Theme song? i'm assuming it's a mashup of Women of the World and the Chelsea Walls Theme like they did live, but has anyone actually heard the (i'm assuming) studio version of it? now that would be a nice thing to share, considering the import is like 25 bucks.

Darin Gray? Hmm. That seems like it could be right.

Chris Corsano and Tim Barnes opened for this one. They were pretty cool.

Darin Gray is correkt

has anyone ever heard the bonus track from BAITUSA, the Prelude for 110 or 220/Chelsea Walls Theme song? i'm assuming it's a mashup of Women of the World and the Chelsea Walls Theme like they did live, but has anyone actually heard the (i'm assuming) studio version of it? now that would be a nice thing to share, considering the import is like 25 bucks.

hells yes it would. especially if it has the additional lyrics from woman of the world (not on eureka)

I just made a request on oink for it so hopefully it will get filled eventually. vote for it if you're on there

http://oink.me.uk/reqdetails.php?id=331241