Cincinnati June 14th

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God help us all!

I'm getting tickets, and I got tickets to Indy, too, as I sold a handful of paintings last week (although our stove, which is down to one good burner, doesn't give a damn about Wilco). But we haven't figured out the summer schedule yet. Hopefully we'll be able to make both of these shows. I'd love to be able to. It'd be great to see MChris, Leo and gangs. How are you doing these days, E Sue?

I think we should have a massive slumber party at Bethany's house.

All those in favor, say Aye!

Aye!

Aye! Oh wait, I have to work the next day. :ohwell

I'm doing well, Johnny...just super busy, unfortunately. How are you? Congrats on selling more paintings! I was going to try to make it to the Indy show too, but I missed all the sales. I may settle for some bad seats if I get to see them 2 nights in a row.

I'm not buying any more tickets, but there seems to be something wrong with buying ANY tickets through the Aronoff. Like, for instance, I just "tried" to buy tickets to Lion King but nothing goes through. Error messages. "DTWP001E: Net.Data is unable to locate the macro file err_bad_user_init.d2w."

So good luck you guys! :upset

I got balcony, and now it's acting like there are no more tickets. Holy schnikees! :blink

Row FF. Rock on! :dancing

Congrats! Can me and the family sit on your lap?

p.s. I just noticed I have 5 more posts than you. Just saying...

Now 6! :w00t

:lol We're involved in a heated post race and I didn't even know it.

Yeah, I think I got lucky with the seat, although it appears to be way over on the side. Bring the whole family on down, I'm sure my neighbors won't mind. :)

I'm not buying any more tickets, but there seems to be something wrong with buying ANY tickets through the Aronoff. Like, for instance, I just "tried" to buy tickets to Lion King but nothing goes through. Error messages. "DTWP001E: Net.Data is unable to locate the macro file err_bad_user_init.d2w."

So good luck you guys! :upset

I think their site was temporarily overwhemed by excited Wilco fans!

I live in Cincy and Wilco comes during the one week I'll be gone in a six-month stretch. [throat-gurgling sound] Well I saw them at Tall Stacks last year, hopefully I'll see them again. If I loan someone a microcassette recorder...? (It's like a cassette recorder, but much crappier.)

When I heard about the Cincinnati date, I knew it would be one of the nights I'll be out of town. Oh well, I guess I'm going to be out of town quite a bit in June, so I shouldn't be surprised. I was home with a new baby for Tall Stacks, so I missed that as well, but I did see them at the Taft in 2/05.

I'll just catch them the next time they're in the area. I'd be surprised if they didn't hit Columbus or Louisville before long.

NO PLEASE NOT THE WEX!!!!!!!!

Its the no-beer policy, isn't it? :rolleyes

I'm waiting for Columbus, too. Don't really have a preference where they play, as long as they come. Southern/Ohio Theaters would be ok, I guess, but seated theater shows kinda make me claustrophobic. Has Wilco gotten too big for Newport/Lifestyles? I need to re-familiarize myself with venue capacities around here. An outdoor show at the amphitheater wouldn't normally be ideal except for the fact that it is 5 min from my house--but then my wife would argue that I should save my money and just set up a lawn chair in the back yard and listen real hard. :omg

If they do come to Columbus, it'll probably be at the Wex again. The Wex has booked every Wilco-related show here (Wilco, Jeff & Glenn solo, Nels & Glenn solo) for the past two years or so. Dunno what to tell you wheelco.... except that the Four Kegs is located pretty much directly across the street.

I got my tickets today in the mail today, ordered them Wednesday. We are up in the loge balcony at the Aronof. They offered me that or the second from last row in the floor. I am a Cincinnatian and this will also be my first Wilco conert (yep, missed Tall Stacks too).