• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - I'm there

didn't know about this, though M-Bed cryptically hinted

serves me right for living under a rock

Hope to see you there! :cheers

website says the Cinci presale is set for 10 am Thurs April 19, but the website says CDT for some reason. I think Cinci is in EDT. It still does not show up on the actual calendar list on the presale page, just on the "shows" page.

There is a different presale going on right now from the Cincinnati Arts Organization which I subscribed to yesterday via the Aronoff Center's website. It's one of those kinds where you don't know what seats you get until after their presale is over. :realmad

There is a different presale going on right now from the Cincinnati Arts Organization which I subscribed to yesterday via the Aronoff Center's website. It's one of those kinds where you don't know what seats you get until after their presale is over. :realmad

Was this presale something that you were offered only through an email? On the website, I don't see anything about this. Just wondering--I am assuming that the Wilco presale will have good seats.

Was this presale something that you were offered only through an email? On the website, I don't see anything about this. Just wondering--I am assuming that the Wilco presale will have good seats.

Yes - I got an email from Cincinnati Arts Association titled: "Special Pre-Sale Offer: Wilco"

And yes, I'm assuming the Wilcoworld presale will have good seats as well. :)

:stunned

This round of Wilcoworld presales has required no password like in the past. when it was "ghost" or "chrome" or "meter" or "blisters" or whatever.

All you have to do is create an account sometime before you buy the tickets. This requires you to create your own username and your own password, and that is the only password you need to get back into your own MusicToday account to order your tickets.

-- not coming to Indy, eh?

:stunned

This round of Wilcoworld presales has required no password like in the past. when it was "ghost" or "chrome" or "meter" or "blisters" or whatever.

All you have to do is create an account sometime before you buy the tickets. This requires you to create your own username and your own password, and that is the only password you need to get back into your own MusicToday account to order your tickets.

-- not coming to Indy, eh?

Thankee, Wendy!

Nope, no Indy. This will coincide with the usual Ohio travel to see family in June Some of my progeny will actually be going to the show as well!

I really want to go to this show. I live in Dayton and it is a short drive from me. All of my buds who like Wilco can't attend and some of my other friends claim they don't like Wilco enough to spend 33 dollars (I've told them once you see them live, you'll become a fan).

So, I'm thinking about going to the show by myself. I've never to been to any show by myself. It is still worth it, right? Even though it seems kinda lame, going solo.