Doughnuts are bad for you

CBC News bought a dozen crullers from each of Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, Country Style, Tim Hortons and Robins Donuts purchased in Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Winnipeg and sent them to Vancouver's Cantest Labs to have their fat content tested.

Thank goodness they didn't find anything bad in American donuts. :dancing

:lol

These stories always kill me. I once saw one about a woman who claimed that she couldn't lose weight because she snacked on junk food in her sleep! Guess what? Fill your cupboards and fridge with veggies and fruit instead of Doritos and you might just get those 5 servings every day! :hmm

number two's coffee is pretty awesome. dunkin coffee is alright, too. i can't stand the dishwater krispy kreme sells as coffee.

i don't really eat doughnuts. i figure i could drink too much or eat doughnuts, but doing both would be tempting fate.

I went to Dunkin Donuts yesterday morning for a coffee and walked out with a jelly donut too. I can't explain how that happened, but I decided against eating the donut (the purchase was made with a gift card given by my mother-in-law).

I love Dunkin's coffee. We are finally getting DD in Memphis. They are opening over 70 stores in the next 18 months.

The strangest part about moving out of the northeast for me has been NOT seeing a DD every five feet. :lol

I'm not really a frequent donut eater, but the coffee is decent enough (considering it is half the price of most coffee places anymore).

what bad news, one of my best buddies owns the local donut shop (mom & pop operation)

unfortunately DD just announced a major expansion into c-bus, and Tim Horton's is going in down the street

I fear he'll be Wal-Marted out of town

I went to Dunkin Donuts yesterday morning for a coffee and walked out with a jelly donut too. I can't explain how that happened, but I decided against eating the donut (the purchase was made with a gift card given by my mother-in-law).

Those Berry Berry doughnuts ain't shit.

what bad news, one of my best buddies owns the local donut shop (mom & pop operation)

unfortunately DD just announced a major expansion into c-bus, and Tim Horton's is going in down the street

I fear he'll be Wal-Marted out of town

Which shop?