The real question is whether Millen has the balls to draft his fourth WR in the past five years with the #2 pick by taking C. Johnson out of GT. If he does, I officially become a Bears fan.

Guest Jules
The real question is whether Millen has the balls to draft his fourth WR in the past five years with the #2 pick by taking C. Johnson out of GT. If he does, I officially become a Bears fan.

You would think enough people want Johnson that Millen could pull off a trade with this pick.

Why would the Jets trade their player on defense for Portis when they just traded for Thomas Jones? They wouldn't, it's a silly blog rumor.

I'm not sold on Quinn or Russell, which is why anyone who passes on Calvin Johnson (yes, even the Lions), is making a huge mistake. He's a once in a lifetime player. If the Lions won't take Johnson, they should be able to trade down a few spots.

Jarrett dropped because of his slow 40 time (over 4.6) and the "character" issues. I remember Jerry Rice not having a great 40 time either, but somehow no corner could ever catch him. My Giants have much bigger needs at 20 so I wouldn't take him there, but I really hope the Cowboys don't take him at 22 (because I think he's going to be pretty good).

I love the draft. One of my favorite days of the year. Yeah, I need help.

Well, the Chiefs had better draft some offense before Herm the Worm goes for a defense-only draft.....and they had better re-up Larry Johnson. Whoever goes to Oakland, I don't think it will make a difference. The main issue with the Raiders is Al Davis -- until he goes, I see no success for that franchise.

JOE STALEY!

Pride of Central Michigan!

Pride of the Rockford Rams!

Late first-rounder hopefully ends up with New England.

I predict that the Lions will trade down with Atlanta, and select Patrick Willis. Of course, if that doesn't happen we'll probably trade up and draft Ronald Regan's performance of George Gipp with the first pick in the draft.

my lions ticket represenative called asking if we were renewing our tickets this year. i asked him who the lions were drafting he said he did not know. i told him we would not be renewing our tickets. to the two people on the waiting list who get my tickets i'm sorry but all hope is lost, good luck.

my lions ticket represenative called asking if we were renewing our tickets this year. i asked him who the lions were drafting he said he did not know. i told him we would not be renewing our tickets. to the two people on the waiting list who get my tickets i'm sorry but all hope is lost, good luck.

If history is any indication of the future, expect some more WRs to come to the motor city.

Well, the Chiefs had better draft some offense before Herm the Worm goes for a defense-only draft.....and they had better re-up Larry Johnson. Whoever goes to Oakland, I don't think it will make a difference. The main issue with the Raiders is Al Davis -- until he goes, I see no success for that franchise.

Last I heard, LJ was being dangled as trade-bait.

Is that ultra-ballsy or just stupid at this point?
Yeah, if the Lions pick Johnson, they'll only be doing so to turn around and trade him. Didn't they just sign two other wide receivers in the last week?

edit: Yup, they did.

They'll probably trade with the Buccaneers for Gaines Adams.

Am I the only one that feels that Brady Quinn will be a bust?

Edit: Apparently not.

Not a chance. If anyone will be a bust it will be JaMarcus Russell. He should send half of his first check to the Notre Dame secondary because they basically made this guy. Russell will have multpile 5 pick games this year.

Am I the only one that feels that Brady Quinn will be a bust?

Brady Quinn

Meanwhile, I guess I'll have to start referring to Indy as West-Columbus:

The Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts grabbed three Buckeyes -- wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez, defensive tackle Quinn Pitcock and wide receiver Roy Hall.
I normally don't care for the Colts (still carrying a chip on my shoulder about the move from Baltimore when I was like 7), but those are all quality guys. Nice job. :thumbup