Those who stay up late may not want to miss O'Brien in San Francisco this week. His shows away from New York are almost always great.

Many good guests...including Dana Carvey tonight, George Lucas tomorrow (Conan will have a bit this week...maybe tomorrow...not sure...where he tours the Lucas compound), and Tom Waits on Friday.

Building management sent out an e-mail this morning, warning us that "Konen O'Brien" will be taping his show in the theater across the street, so we should be prepared for lots of extra people in the area. :rolleyes

At least one VCer (not me :shifty ) will be attending one of these shows.

i like Carvey, but i found that interview to be strangely lacking any substance, comedic or otherwise, and it seemed to go on too long. first SF episode was a little shakey, you could even see Max's cue cards. hopefull it'll pick up steam tonight.

I thought Conan's S.F. medley with Dana Carvey was amusing. The ILM stuff with him in the "humbling lycra" suit was friggin' hilarious. And what about that chinese dragon with the enormous Conan head???

They should have followed through on that. I was looking forward to Labamba as Jerry Garcia.