One week from right now

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have been married for 3 hours! :dancing

i bet you and al will be relieved to finally "do it." after all this time, i would say you guys have shown remarkable restraint! Congrats! it will be totally worth it. Let me know if you need any wedding night advice.

and three years from now you will be in divorce court... Call me!

Well that's a nice thing to say....love you too!

Actually, we've been together for 11 years already, so you might need to look for a different client.

E, Kevin Smith is not cool enough these days to be invited to my wedding. :D

I see you shiver with antici ...... you know the rest. Enjoy the ride getting there! :cheekkiss

I can't wait for it to be all over actually! I'm such an obsessive freak I've planned every stinking detail and loved every minute of it, but I think I'm officially out of steam!

Same happened to us last year too :lol We were so overplanned (having to do this living in two different countries didn't exactly help either) that my husband in one of the private pre-runs just said "yeah yeah carry on" when asked if he wanted to take me as his lawful wife :P

You'll be fine. Enjoy the moment, Jen. :cheers

I know you guys don't really drink, so there goes my best bit of wedding-day advice. :lol Just remember to breathe every once in a while and I think you'll come out ok.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the whole thing turns out. It will be cool to see a year of planning come to fruition. However, I hate being the center of attention, and this is quite possibly the most attention for the longest amount of time I will ever receive in my entire life.

Yes, and we're not revealing that information. Get back to me in a week. :)

It's nothing weird, we just want a few things to remain a mystery.

"yeah yeah carry on" when asked if he wanted to take me as his lawful wife :P

:rotfl

I'm looking forward to seeing how the whole thing turns out. It will be cool to see a year of planning come to fruition. However, I hate being the center of attention, and this is quite possibly the most attention for the longest amount of time I will ever receive in my entire life.

you should enjoy this attention! you deserve it! :cheers

Is Sebastian Bach invited?

This is so exciting! I can't wait for pictures! :cheekkiss

I hate being the center of attention, and this is quite possibly the most attention for the longest amount of time I will ever receive in my entire life.

:thumbup I always thought that was reason enough to elope.

Aww, don't worry about anything, Jen, and just enjoy the big day. Have it DVD-ed, as you will be too excited/nervous to take anything in entirely, so it will be sheer bliss to watch the DVD a bit later with a glass of wine and your new husband in your arms :wub