One week from right now

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everything is going well for you Peel. Fiancee and I were laughing last night about how un-stressed we were. Sure something will will pop up, but I think everything is as ready as it can be. Hope you have a very special day!

All the best...

Will

And same to you, Will!

I'm not so much stressed (although it is pouring buckets of rain right now and isn't looking good for the outdoor ceremony this weekend), but I'm just very tired. So many details to take care of....so many things to double and triple check.....I think I've mentally checked out at this point.

So we'll both have a great time and enjoy the food and music and family and friends, and then get the f out of Dodge for some R&R. :thumbup

-Jen

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. What do you think the chances are that Wilco will play Poughkeepsie again?

And same to you, Will!

I'm not so much stressed (although it is pouring buckets of rain right now and isn't looking good for the outdoor ceremony this weekend), but I'm just very tired. So many details to take care of....so many things to double and triple check.....I think I've mentally checked out at this point.

So we'll both have a great time and enjoy the food and music and family and friends, and then get the f out of Dodge for some R&R. :thumbup

-Jen

Hear you on the exhaustion. Hope the weather cooperates for you and werd them up on that R&R!