I'm a Wheel Leno Performance

I am thoroughly enjoying this youtube video of I'm a Wheel from an old Leno show.

(If the uploader is a VC folk...thanks!)

Two questions :

1. Do Nels and Jeff have twin Jazzmasters?

2. Aren't Pat's windmills absolutely freakin' wonderful? I can't not smile when I see them! :wub

They're the same color as eachothers, I'm A Wheel is one of the few songs I know Jeff plays one on though. And yes Pat's windmills are definately hilarious/awesome.

I am thoroughly enjoying this youtube video of I'm a Wheel from an old Leno show.

(If the uploader is a VC folk...thanks!)

Two questions :

1. Do Nels and Jeff have twin Jazzmasters?

2. Aren't Pat's windmills absolutely freakin' wonderful? I can't not smile when I see them! :wub

Hmmm, I actually think Pat's windmills are gay .... perhaps he should spend more time playing the guitar than posing -

Hmmm, I actually think Pat's windmills are gay .... perhaps he should spend more time playing the guitar than posing -

I believe Pat's windmills swing both ways, actually.

i'd hardly call him a poser... most of the show he seems to be in background doing his stuff