Tweedy solo album

Sorry -

You can learn how to steal music for yourself if you do a search on Google.

Search using something like this: how to find mp3 on Google

If you wanted a robe and wizard hat would you steal them yourself, or would you ask someone else to steal them for you?

does anyone know where I can locate a link to the Chelsea Walls soundtrack? I would love to purchase it, but unfortunately find myself in a great deal of debt, and the soundtrack is extremely difficult to track down anyway. Any torrent or zip file link would be wholly appreciated

While I don't want to speak for HeWasNotRed, I will say that he has been made well aware that linking to commercially related material is against board policy, and that this issue has been handled. Regardless of your personal opinions on the morality of downloading vs. buying, I will say that everyone has been new here at one point, and that our no links policy is pretty unique in this current climate of the internet. So I'd like to appeal to your compassion and let's cut the kid a break from this point forward.

--Mike.

I'm shocked he hasnt done it yet honestly.

I would love to see him release a live album or two. Although I'm not sure anything could be as good as the March 2007 living room show.

After reading this post I had a dream that Jeff put out a solo album, and there were all these black & white photos of him recording the album -- and all the liner notes were in Japanese.

so is the Chelsea Walls soundtrack worth purchasing? i'd be very interested in hearing jealous guy...

1. yes

2. it's not great, but if you're a fan of "Little" Jimmy Scott, then I guess you'd probably like it.

If tweedy made a solo album even slightly resembling a ghost is born I would be ecstatic.

PS, I do believe this discussion group would like to know that I ordered the Chelsea Walls soundtrack from Amazon and I again apologize for any feathers I ruffled along the way. Please forgive me ladies and gents