Has Jeff Tweedy ever talked about Huey Lewis?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how HL and The News would have looked if they had adopted the "socks only" look of the Chili Peppers.

Note to any of you who were thinking about it: that's a Photoshop job I don't want to see.

yeah, seeing him piss on that corpse brings back fond memories. :wub

One can only imagine the confusion of the new members of the board who joined with the release of the new record.

I laugh.

Babyarm

Ok, fine, I'll admit it. Yes, I'm curious to see Huey's mule and am considering adding that film to my Netflix queue.

It's a longshot, FYI. Hueis himself probably fills up %15 of the frame when his News is whipped out.

It's a longshot, FYI. Hueis himself probably fills up %15 of the frame when his News is whipped out.

More readin' than the Wall St Journal

they should've made an entire film based on Fred Ward's, Buck Henry's and Huey's fishing trip.

I'd like to see that. Maybe interlace the Robert Downey/Lili Taylor stuff so we could still have that Fotobooth moment.

I have seen that movie a half dozen times and have no recollectin of Huey's willie. Couldn'ta been that mule-ish.

Edit: He did piss on the dead girl with it...I do remember that part.

Am I the only one who thinks Lili Taylor is THE most annoying bint on television? I was truly delighted when she was killed off in Six Feet Under.