Has Jeff Tweedy ever talked about Huey Lewis?

Yeah and they know the way to not having a life. Having lots of posts doesn't make you an elitist has much as you want it to. It just means you have alot of time on your hands and you don't have much of a life outside a computer.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has got one. But in every message board there is your going to have jerks who think they are better than everybody else and also think they are bigger fans.

I'm 100% sure the quote you are replying to was a joke. This place is kind of kooky, you'll see.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

under 40 posts one should just shut and watch. respect your elders. they know the way to message board magic.

Yeah and they know the way to not having a life. Having lots of posts doesn't make you an elitist has much as you want it to. It just means you have alot of time on your hands and you don't have much of a life outside a computer.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has got one. But in every message board there is your going to have jerks who think they are better than everybody else and also think they are bigger fans.

OMG PWNED!!!!!

Huey Lewis & the News...the Hootie & the Blowfish of the '80's

:barf

That is so right and so wrong all at the same time... :lol

Although there are several Huey Lewis songs I actually enjoy hearing on the radio (or did) whereas I really never liked Hootie.

LouieB

I'd rather listen to Huey Lewis than virtually any single that's been in Top 40 in the past 20 years.

I'd like to agree but I'm afraid there have actually been "hit" singles I've liked since 1987.

Can I get a ruling here - was "Sick of Myself" a Top 40 single?

That's just not right.

Indeed.

My shitty band used to cover that song, whenever we had gigs that required a bit more than the approximately 35 minutes of original stuff we had.