Has Jeff Tweedy ever talked about Huey Lewis?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the street cred that Huey needs is that he was a talent show judge in Back To The Future.

Courtest of IMDB

Back to the Future (1985) (uncredited) .... High-School Band Audition Judge

but unfortunatley, the news are on their own for street cred

Ray Parker Jr. was way better.

Little known fact...the band Ray Parker had to add the "Jr." to their name because a 60's psychadelic band by the same name threatened to sue.

And that is your Rock n Roll Fact of the Day.

Yeah and they know the way to not having a life. Having lots of posts doesn't make you an elitist has much as you want it to. It just means you have alot of time on your hands and you don't have much of a life outside a computer.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has got one. But in every message board there is your going to have jerks who think they are better than everybody else and also think they are bigger fans.

...Kinda harsh, provocatively worded and probably won't make many friends around here; but it certainly isn't incorrect.

Can i just say that I like the constructions, "Opinions are like belly buttons" construction better than the vulgar one? Thanks.

Can i just say that I like the constructions, "Opinions are like belly buttons" construction better than the vulgar one? Thanks.

What if I have condition in which crap comes out of my belly button and lint gets stuck in my ass?

I will give you a Dogfish Head 120 min. I.P.A. if you lock it right now.

I know that's what you meant to say. :thumbup