Cincinnati Roll Call

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snicker.

P.S. I have made something out of clay and you are the inspiration! It is not finished, but will be soon. I will keep you posted.

I like the parking once thing too, so my vote has now changed to the same a MChris'. Rockbottom or Nicholson's.

:omg :ike will it be unveiled Wednesday?!??! I come bearing gifties. :ninja

OK, so Nicholson's sounds good to me as well. Let's just cut to the chase and start making a head count for the reservations, because we don't want to get shut out on show night if we wait too long. We have a large party forming here. :party

Who is coming?

Yes:

M. Christine + 3

Bethanydear + 6

Viatroy

Leo

Wendy

Ms. Yvonne + Courtney

foolnrain97 + 1 (*maybe 2 more)

Mt. Bed + Pocahontas + 2

Johnny Lackey + 3

Elixir Sue

(LAST UPDATED MONDAY 11:30 P.M. - I'll call Tues. morning about resv.)

OK, so Nicholson's sounds good to me as well. Let's just cut to the chase and start making a head count for the reservations, because we don't want to get shut out on show night if we wait too long. We have a large party forming here. :party

Who is coming?

Yes:

M. Christine + 3

Viatroy

Leo

Wendy

Ms. Yvonne + Courtney

foolnrain97

Mt. Bed

Pocahontas

Johnny Lackey + 3?

Maybe:

Elixir Sue

That's 16 so far. :)

What 'bout the rest of ya?

That's a good lookin crew, there! Looking forward to seeing you again, Wendy! :cheers

Plus, just found out that my gallery cancelled its participation in the Gallery Hop the next night, so we're going to Indy, too! :dancing

And ESue, you should just leave work early! (I know, I know, easier said than done).

Plus, just found out that my gallery cancelled its participation in the Gallery Hop the next night, so we're going to Indy, too! :dancing

:dance

I think Bethany is coming with her crew. I'll be talking with her tomorrow.

:w00t

Bethany + 6.

Are you making the reservations, Wendy? I'm kind of busy being on vacation. :lol

Are you making the reservations, Wendy? I'm kind of busy being on vacation. :lol

Yeah, that's what I figured ... I wasn't sure you'd have internet access, so that's why I jumped in here. I'll update my original list above and keep it accurate, and soon I'll call for reservations and report back. :)

And ESue, you should just leave work early! (I know, I know, easier said than done).

If it were a non-court day, I wouldn't hesitate for a second!

fixed it chica!

:cheekkiss

I'll drive like a bat out of hell if I have to...surely even if I get out of work a little late, I'll be able to get there in time to hang out for awhile. My confidence is building. :yes

Our party is getting huge! :lol :party

I will be calling Tuesday morning to make reservations.

I'll ask for 5:30 and hope that time works for both the restaurant and all of you. Low opens the show at 7:30.

:w00t Yay!

OK, babes: Here's the final deal:

5:30

Nicholson's

625 Walnut, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

(513) 564-9111

- Reservation for "Via Chicago party"

- They might put us on the patio if weather permits.

- They might not have just one giganto table, but all of us will be together, which is fine.

- They do add in gratuity for large parties, so your tip will be included in your total on your bill.

- They will give you your full bill on paper, but they want to take only 1 credit card for the party in order to get us out of there on time (they can't be running 25 credit cards at the last minute, understandably). That seems reasonable.

- Please don't forget to bring cash.

I am a newbie to posting at the site. (I confess, I am a chronic lurker...love the downloads.) Anyway, I will be at Cincinnati with the DH but I'm pretty sure we won't be able to make it to the pre-show gathering. I'd love to meet some of you though. If someone shouts Via Chicago (prior to the band coming out,of course) does everyone stand up and wave, or windmill as the case may be?

OK, babes: Here's the final deal:

5:30

Nicholson's

625 Walnut, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

(513) 564-9111

- Reservation for "Via Chicago party"

- They might put us on the patio if weather permits.

- They might not have just one giganto table, but all of us will be together, which is fine.

- They do add in gratuity for large parties, so your tip will be included in your total on your bill.

- They will give you your full bill on paper, but they want to take only 1 credit card for the party in order to get us out of there on time (they can't be running 25 credit cards at the last minute, understandably). That seems reasonable.

- Please don't forget to bring cash.

Thank you so much for taking care of this, Wendy!

And bethwid, I just hope you can make it early enough to come in and say hi. Otherwise, we mostly look like normal people. :shifty

you're one of us guys now -- you newby/lurkers should come to the restaurant and meet some of VC's well-travelled crazies, I mean finest!

I hope we can make it. Unfortunately DH is in a conference in Covington until 6:30. Fortunately really, that's why were making the road trip... What a blast it would be to meet you all!

I'm sure some will be meeting up after the show.