Cincinnati Roll Call

It's the Sky Blue Sky Tour! The Wilcos are coming! :yay

So my dates for the evening will be my son, his girlfriend and my 11 year old daughter. My daughter has threatened to stand up on her chair and do air windmills. "I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy this show as much, mom. I really prefer standing in the front row." :lol

Who else is coming? More importantly, what will you be wearing?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lovely bride of 19 years (as of next monday, thank you very much) and I will be there. never been to this venue; looks great though. third row of orch section - ya just gotta love them pre-sales. no clue on attire. will keep an eye out for plaid, scarves, and small human windmills... looking forward to a great time. love the setlists from europe so far.. then again, what's not to like.

:banana

woo!

am also interested in a watering hole spot before the show...SUMMIT!

Yes! Unfortunately, our buddy wheelco is probably not gonna make it & he would know the local pubs & such. Any Cincinnasty peeps please weigh in with ideas.

ps. You're wearing a dancing banana? That will be fairly easy to spot! :lol

Pics, please!! :D

Oh and MChris, I'lll be wearing Wilco shirts(all of the ones I own at once), wilco hat, buttons, patches and stickers. And Glenn Kotche wristbands.

pic?

I'll be there!@#$! Pre-concert gathering? I'm in!

Oh and MChris, I'lll be wearing Wilco shirts(all of the ones I own at once), wilco hat, buttons, patches and stickers. And Glenn Kotche wristbands.

:lol

If Sarah sees those Kotche wristbands she may attempt to paralyse you with her chi and take them from you. Fair warning.